Do guys feel no respect for a girl whose boobs they check out?

I caught my male coworker looking at my chest when we went to a coffee shop with two other male coworkers. I was wearing a coat and I have big boobs. I am always decently dressed. He gives off feelings of interest in me and is usually nice in behaviour. I like him back. I saw him looking at my chest for almost 4-5 seconds. It felt as if he wanted me to notice what he was doing.
I want to know if guys have low or no respect for a girl whose boobs they are checking out.

220

Most Helpful Guys

• I'll answer that question with another question. Do you hate the guy you love because you maybe don't want to have sex with him everytime he wants to have sex? Of course not!
    You're asking this guy to turn of his biology. I worked with this woman i have tremendous respect for. she's smart, hard working, Beautiful, caring, selfless, she's one of a kind! The kind of person you wish your job had 10 more of. She's also got an amazing rack. and at times when we're talking especially if she's about to go out for a smoke she take's of her uniform and usually has a tank top underneath it takes all the will power i got to keep eye contact with her.

• Best explanation and best answer! You helped me understand him. Thanks for stopping by!

• Of course not. Guys are staring at a girls boobs because they find them (and her) attractive. That means they respect the girl's physical beauty. So if anything they have MORE respect for a girl whose boobs they are starring at.

• I didn't know of that correlation between boobs and respect! Thanks!

• LOL! Surely you've dated boob men before, no?

• Thanks for most helpful

Most Helpful Girl

• Every man look there... Even my brother or dad
    So I don't think there is anything with respect

• Thanks for stopping by. In my opinion (and I could be wrong), a guy who has nice feelings for a girl then he will look at her face, eyes or smile more rather than boobs. Please correct me if i'm wrong.

• Yeah definitely they will look at face, eyes and other parts too.. But boobs attract man and they will look at them