Do guys feel no respect for a girl whose boobs they check out?

I caught my male coworker looking at my chest when we went to a coffee shop with two other male coworkers. I was wearing a coat and I have big boobs. I am always decently dressed. He gives off feelings of interest in me and is usually nice in behaviour. I like him back. I saw him looking at my chest for almost 4-5 seconds. It felt as if he wanted me to notice what he was doing.
I want to know if guys have low or no respect for a girl whose boobs they are checking out.

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I'll answer that question with another question. Do you hate the guy you love because you maybe don't want to have sex with him everytime he wants to have sex? Of course not!
    You're asking this guy to turn of his biology. I worked with this woman i have tremendous respect for. she's smart, hard working, Beautiful, caring, selfless, she's one of a kind! The kind of person you wish your job had 10 more of. She's also got an amazing rack. and at times when we're talking especially if she's about to go out for a smoke she take's of her uniform and usually has a tank top underneath it takes all the will power i got to keep eye contact with her.

0|0
    0|0
    • Best explanation and best answer! You helped me understand him. Thanks for stopping by!

• Of course not. Guys are staring at a girls boobs because they find them (and her) attractive. That means they respect the girl's physical beauty. So if anything they have MORE respect for a girl whose boobs they are starring at.

0|0
    0|0
    • I didn't know of that correlation between boobs and respect! Thanks!

• Show All
    • LOL! Surely you've dated boob men before, no?

• Thanks for most helpful

Most Helpful Girl

• Every man look there... Even my brother or dad
    So I don't think there is anything with respect

0|0
    0|2
    • Thanks for stopping by. In my opinion (and I could be wrong), a guy who has nice feelings for a girl then he will look at her face, eyes or smile more rather than boobs. Please correct me if i'm wrong.

• Yeah definitely they will look at face, eyes and other parts too.. But boobs attract man and they will look at them

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• not at all, I did that with my boss. not my fault, her girls were there, it is hard not to look honestly. I didn't do 5 seconds, but I wasn't counting. She got the message. This happens in reverse too girls stair at guys stuff.

did he end up ordering milk in his coffee? Yep.. there ya go... lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Not the case. Men just enojoy boobs. The only guys who have "no respect" for women who's boobs they look at are guys who have no respect for women regardless.

0|0
    0|1
  • Whether or not I respect a girl does not change whether I'll check her out or not

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not really a relevant factor. If you have nice boobs, he'll check them out. Respect doesn't really play a role.

0|0
    0|0
    • ok, I understand now. Thank you!

• It's not cool to stare for that long, maybe he just zoned out?
    Either way, for me it's not about disrespecting someone, if I'm checking someone out it's because I'm physically attracted to them.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for stopping by. I can tell that he is attracted to me.

• If you think he likes you and you said that you like him (?) then why not ask him out? What's the worst that can happen?

• Its complicated! He has a long term girlfriend of almost 10 years... sigh!

• No it' not that it's just that boobs are so awesome on a pretty girl. It's like nice green eyes on someones chest lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have low respect for girls who have their boobs hanging out

0|0
    0|0
    • What about girls who have big boobs but are decently dressed? Do you still stare at them? If so, do you still have low respect for them?

• I don't stare at the ones that wear revealing clothing and are purposely shaking their tits. So no I wouldn't stare even if she was decently dressed. I will respect her more though.

• Thank you!

• Looking at boobs mean you don't respect that person?

Ok well go get a breast reduction.

0|0
    0|1
  • No, a woman with big boobs cannot work as hard as the ones with small saggy boobs.

0|0
    1|1
  • There is no correlation with respect or lack of and a guy looking at your boobs

0|0
    0|0
    • I can't speak for all women, but I, for one, feels disrespected when guy checks out my boobs from time to time.

• Show All
    • So you feel disrespected... yet want him to do it.

Then you wonder why people get confused and dating is complicated...

• Oh no. I meant that I am ok if he doesn't stare at my chest but if he does not come and talk to me then i will feel sad. However, if he doesn't come to talk then I make the effort. I agree that people making dating complicated but I try not to.

• Technically that is correct lol they objectify women

0|0
    0|0
    • So does that mean there's higher chance that he may not have respectful feelings towards me?

• No not necessarily, he could have great respect for you feeling wise

• ok, I understand now. Thank you!

• I respect the women who I check out. Otherwise I wouldn't be checking her out

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you. Your answer changed my whole perspective on this situation. I was totally feeling bad about why he was doing that when we sort of know we like each other and have respectful interaction.

• Happy to help

• If dressed scantily... no.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks. I understand now!

• Typical males.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe in respect

0|0
    0|3
  • No sometimes we just stare

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for stopping by. He didn't create any creepy feelings in me. He seems to have been just lost. But since I like him, I will not like if he has low respect for me.

• *Facepalm*

0|0
    0|0
  • We're giving you that big boob respect

0|0
    0|1
  • Once or twice is alright..
    But if that is all he looks at, he may just want your bod.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks! I will keep it in mind.

Recommended myTakes