Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
damn she fine @ 13:30
you'll always be genetically ugly

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Sure they can be, I mean as a heterosexual man they're attract to them as women, id they have a natural chemistry as a couple, or in dating it isn't that different if the woman wasn't trans. Natural attraction, knowledge of that person being trans or not exists wether they want to admit it or not. Thing is many freak out and would not consider them simply for the fact they are trans or not regular women. Some trans women are more beautiful then natural women. More are becoming accepting and open though yet it will still be too much for most men to consider

1|1
    0|0
  • What do you mean by "happy"? That some guy goes insane by thinking he's a girl?
    He has XY chromosomes, he's male, regardless how many surgeries he had, whether he cut his dick off or not, and whether he has silicone boobs.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I’ve watched a video on YouTube where a trans woman was telling her story and what happened after her highschool date found out that she was trans... He just ignored her.
    Some men are ok with the idea but some have old fashioned mentalities and... well they don’t really like it.

0|2
    0|5
    • it needs to change

• Show All
    • Why does it need to change? He will always genetically be a guy, that's like 9th grade biology. Of course because of that a guy would stop dating another guy unless he's bisexual or homosexual.
      "but some have old fashioned mentalities and... well they don't really like it." It's the majority of us who have "old fashioned mentalities" then... Well actually we're just logical and also rarional when it comes to this.. Why would we date someone who is genetically a guy? That doesn't really make sense as the majority of guys are heterosexual and are attracted to the opposite sex. If we want children that can't be done with another guy we need an actual girl for that. I seriously dont see a single problem with this?

• Yeah I’m familiar xD

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No thats a dude to me and it will always be a dude to me dont care if thats me a bigot

0|4
    1|3
  • He will always genetically be a guy tho, that's like 9th grade biology come on...

0|3
    1|1
    • You can't even argue against us, you just hate on us like we aren't allowed to have our own opinions or convey facts/the truth.

• Are we happy? What does that even mean?

Do you mean, "are we okay with dating one"?

That person in the video isn't attractive anyways.

0|0
    0|1
  • People can live their lives however they choose as long as their decisions don't infringe on others. I personally for myself am not attracted to or interested in non-biological women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trans women. A man with mental issues who dresses as a woman fucks guys but wants you to believe this is all normal.
    So want you want it's your life but don't expect me to praise you or support you

0|1
    0|1
  • No, because they seem just as stuck up and narcissistic as natural women.

0|1
    2|1
  • thanks to your photo I found your facebook account and now I'm gonna share with your homies that you think this tranny is hot.

0|0
    0|1
    • What is it?

• Show All
    • But I sed your desperately going through my page trying to find something to stop you getting annilated. Won't work. I'm light years ahead of your stupid ass

• @WhoDatGuy Don't forget about those matchinch crooked teeth. The only way you’ll ever get laid is if you crawl up a chicken’s ass and wait.

• Nope its still a dude modified to look like a female

0|1
    1|2
  • I don't think much about them one way or the other.

0|0
    0|0
  • We don't give a shit because 0.3% of the population is irrelevant to use unless we realy try.

0|0
    0|0
  • A guy is a guy, no matter what he does. As long as he has a Y cromosome, it's a guy.

0|0
    0|1
  • Would only support them if they opened their boy pussy for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • This mans never going to find out.

0|1
    1|1
  • Nah.

0|2
    1|1
  • Don't care honestly... still not a woman thou

0|2
    1|1
  • I love trannies <3

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't like penises. That's about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, because they both can satisfy each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • I support trans people & encourage them to do what ever makes them happy. But I couldn’t date a trans person.

0|2
    0|1
  • If they could look like this then I would give it ago.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only gay guys can be attracted to other guys, I thought that was common knowledge

0|1
    0|1
  • The straight ones aren't intrested

0|2
    0|0
  • Nope just a guy
    I am never dating one of those losers who are in denial about being a man.

0|1
    1|1
  • Trans people can date who they want I don’t have a problem with them.
    But when they claim to be real woman it devalues what it is to be a real woman. I’m not hating on their issues I’m just saying you can’t expect a man who went through countless surgeries to be accepted as a woman by everyone. Because people are entitled to their preferences/opinions. And he’ll always be a he, even if he’s portraying a she.
    It’s insulting really, especially how some trans girls will talk and act, like that’s what a woman is.
    They’ll never know what’s it’s like to be a real woman, and that’s the hard truth.

0|4
    0|0

Recommended myTakes