Are men happy with trans women?

• yes
  • no
damn she fine @ 13:30
you'll always be genetically ugly

522

Most Helpful Guys

• Sure they can be, I mean as a heterosexual man they're attract to them as women, id they have a natural chemistry as a couple, or in dating it isn't that different if the woman wasn't trans. Natural attraction, knowledge of that person being trans or not exists wether they want to admit it or not. Thing is many freak out and would not consider them simply for the fact they are trans or not regular women. Some trans women are more beautiful then natural women. More are becoming accepting and open though yet it will still be too much for most men to consider

• What do you mean by "happy"? That some guy goes insane by thinking he's a girl?
    He has XY chromosomes, he's male, regardless how many surgeries he had, whether he cut his dick off or not, and whether he has silicone boobs.

Most Helpful Girl

• I’ve watched a video on YouTube where a trans woman was telling her story and what happened after her highschool date found out that she was trans... He just ignored her.
    Some men are ok with the idea but some have old fashioned mentalities and... well they don’t really like it.

• it needs to change

• Why does it need to change? He will always genetically be a guy, that's like 9th grade biology. Of course because of that a guy would stop dating another guy unless he's bisexual or homosexual.
      "but some have old fashioned mentalities and... well they don't really like it." It's the majority of us who have "old fashioned mentalities" then... Well actually we're just logical and also rarional when it comes to this.. Why would we date someone who is genetically a guy? That doesn't really make sense as the majority of guys are heterosexual and are attracted to the opposite sex. If we want children that can't be done with another guy we need an actual girl for that. I seriously dont see a single problem with this?

• Yeah I’m familiar xD