Guys: do you trust other guys around your girlfriend?

Do you trust other guys around your gf? (I mean your friend, best friend, coworker, acquaintance, brother, cousin, pastor, her guy friends)

Do you ever get slightly jealous or suspicious of their intentions? Guys: do you trust other guys around your girlfriend?

021

Most Helpful Guys

• No, I wouldn't care. I trust my girlfriend to not do anything and that is all that is necessary. Blaming the other person if your partner cheats is wrong. Your partner can always say no and nothing happens no matter how hard someone tries. If your partner makes the decision to cheat, it's all on her/him.

• I dont trust people that I dont know, so it depends on how good I know them and whether or not they are friends.