Guys: do you trust other guys around your girlfriend?

Do you trust other guys around your gf? (I mean your friend, best friend, coworker, acquaintance, brother, cousin, pastor, her guy friends)

Do you ever get slightly jealous or suspicious of their intentions? Guys: do you trust other guys around your girlfriend?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• No, I wouldn't care. I trust my girlfriend to not do anything and that is all that is necessary. Blaming the other person if your partner cheats is wrong. Your partner can always say no and nothing happens no matter how hard someone tries. If your partner makes the decision to cheat, it's all on her/him.

1|1
    0|0
  • I dont trust people that I dont know, so it depends on how good I know them and whether or not they are friends.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Some guys, yes. Some guys, no. I would make it known that she would be very much off limits to any other guys. I have a friend that I wouldn't introduce to a girl I'm dating under any circumstances. I would introduce a girl to most of my friends, though.

1|0
    0|0
    • Why wouldn’t you introduce your girlfriend to that particular friend?

• My friends, and other guys in my social circle in general are all respectful and wouldn't even go there with my girlfriend in the first place. Her guy friends, from what I've seen, are respectful towards me.

I trust her enough that when it comes to other guys who do have suspicious intentions she wouldn't give them much time or thought.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't trust other guys around my girlfriend (That doesn't exist)

But I'd trust my girlfriend around them, it's not like she'd decide to just up and sleep with them, and if she does. Then she wasn't going to be a girl I'd want to date.

1|0
    0|0
  • My friends, sure. I am picky about them and don't have many. Acquaintances? Hell no. I know how a lot of guys are. I may trust her, but I would be stupid to trust them.

0|0
    0|0
  • In my day, "the kids were alright". I don't know about today:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbSdHMkWafc

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's not that i don't trust my girl i know some guys like to seduce girls and get them to do things wrong

1|0
    0|0
  • I generally trust her, yes, but I think there are times when guys will mistake her politeness for something more. That has definitely lead to some strange situations.

1|0
    0|0
  • No i trust guys majority of guys are shy around girls obviously you have to keep a closer eye on the player types but as a guy its easy to anticipate their moves

1|0
    0|0
  • My honest opinion? all of my Friends\Best Friends are either already dating, scared of my girlfriend, or are too dumb to even try because they are too hung up on "Magic the Gathering" or D&D. But let me be honest, i trust her, but i do not trust other guys, because, guys have become the last thing that i ever could have imagined them to be nowadays... Disrespectful... now not ALL guys... but most of them. so. no. i DON"T trust other guys with her, but I DO trust her, with other guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Trust but verify.
    This isn't about your 'friends' or acquaintances, this is about your WOMAN.
    If she's unreliable and untrue kick her to the curb and find one that is.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't give a shit about other guys... I trust my girlfriend, and that's all that matters. Fuck the other guys. Let them try all they want. I trust HER! And that's all I need.

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't need to worry about them if I can trust my girlfriend. And if I can't what's the point.

1|0
    0|0
  • That depends on how well do I know the guy that's with her

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I trust my girl 100%

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Trust no one.

1|0
    0|0
  • No not really