🤷🏻‍♀️How can I tell if my guy friend is into me romantically?

-He text me to meet up for coffee 2x a week.
-He’s expressed that he wants me to go to him when I’m sad, upset, etc because he feels like my "friends and man" are doing a good job.
-He knows I don’t eat much, and will text me to eat (not all the time. Just when I cancel on him)
-Has told me “I’ve always cared about you” when I was upset with him once.
- He’s tells me everything and trust me to the fullest. Heck he even gives me his phone and I read all his text. (I never ask for it, he just shows me)
-He gets my opinion before he makes any major decisions

MIXED Behavior:
-He used to be very flirty/touchy-but stopped cold turkey oneday
-Will bring up hot chicks
-Brough up one girl, and said he'd probably go for her if she was single-----but then said "i'm not pursuing her nor am I hung up on her"

He has 0 experience with women. Never had a girlfriend. Been on 2 dates.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• I get the impression he has romantic feelings for you - even with the recent change. Which, might be his coy approach to getting you to tell him, "No! Pick me instead!" It's a goofy approach but I have seen it.

As for the going through his phone thing... it's a strange boundry to cross like men going through their girlfriend's purse. I have never so much as gone through a girlfriend's diary/journal when she left it on the bed. Either you trust them or you don't. 'Proving' trust never made anyone trust anyone more.

• 7d

Oh I don’t just grab his phone lol. It’s more of someone text him, even chicks flirting he will give me his phone to read all the text. I never go through it. Nor does he with mine

And really? I feel like he has to want her. Did you read the other replies with talking about her?

• 7d

Hmmm. ok. Well thank you. Again, appreciate your view. :)

• 7d

You bet. No problem.