When you call a girl beautiful, what do you mean?

~ Do you genuinely mean it or do you say it just to get her into bed? ๐Ÿค”

~ Would you call a girl beautiful, if you only saw her as hook up material?

I thought he didn't like me and was avoiding me. He never talks to me or compliments me, to my face!
But he was saying all of these nice things about me, to my friends and said that im beautiful. :)
  • You fancy her (as girlfriend material)
    Vote A
  • You're only physically attracted (hook up material)
    Vote B
  • ^^ both of those above options, depending on the girl
    Vote C
  • You DON'T mean it OR was just manipulating her
    Vote D
  • Other
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• you are dealing with personality and intent here.
    If I say that, I mean it. I'm not saying something to get something in return, it is because I experience it and am giving it back.

There are people who will manipulate to get what they want, whatever that is. There are people who may think you are beautiful and not say it, and say something else... like"you're nice"... because they lack confidence... or those who run and you never seen them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I chose "other", when i say your beautiful, it's because she's beautiful nothing less and nothing more, won't get into her bed, since i like sex after marriage, won't tell her this so i become her boyfriend because i'm honest, if she's beautiful,. i'll say it and if she's not, i won't say a thing.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yea I could fancy her but more than likely not & I would only say that to someone I know & feel I'm close enough to say it without being to weird, you know just to compliment them, give my honest opinion & in general try be kind. Or yea if I fancy them but I'd probably not out right say it to shy.

1|0
    0|0
  • He thinks you are girlfriend material..
    But he is afraid to say it to your face...
    Because he has a big ass crush on you

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes A sometimes B sometimes A&B. I can find a woman beautiful and still have no interest in her. This is one of the maddening things about women to me, Their ego's! They think their looks are all it takes for a guy.

1|0
    0|0
  • If i like her she's beautiful.

If i just want to sleep with her she's hot/sexy.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ohh i see. So he would probably only call me hot or sexy, if he only wanted sex with me?

• Its possible.

Personally if i wanted more than just sex, id get to know her first, i would want to wait to have sex for weeks or months, because i believe that successful long term relationships dont start in bed.

If it was just about sex id be flirty, make suggestive jokes, and jump at the chance for sex.

• When I tell a woman she is beautiful, I tell her simply because that is what I think, I do not tell her to get something out of her.

1|0
    0|0
  • Every guy is different, so we all have our reasons.

Personally, I say it because I mean it and I see her as girlfriend material, otherwise I wouldn't say it at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • l mean everything l say to a girl l won't date a girl if she only wants to hook up l prefer long term dating as l get attached l say the guy means what he said as you are beautiful looking

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually mean it. I'll say it to the girl I like or to one of my girl friends ( that I'm not attracted to ) if they look beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • When I say a girl is beautiful, I mean what in say. Depending on the girl, I may or may not be trying to seduce her.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well you are pretty so no reason to lie about that. Iโ€™ve never called a girl beautiful to hook up unless she was. Dunno, I donโ€™t stoop that low.

1|0
    0|0
  • I generally mean it. Just telling a girl she's beautiful isn't typically enough to get her into bed. And a girl's looks aren't enough to make her girlfriend material.

0|0
    0|0
  • It could be A or B, but typically A. (At least offline.)

1|0
    0|0
  • When really tell her I mean it, and I have some feelings for her

1|0
    0|0
  • It means he thinks you're beautiful ya dumb stupid slag!

0|1
    1|0
  • if was saying bad things about you and called you ugly would you believe it?

0|0
    0|0
  • Both one and two always. I don't think I ever actually lied about this.

0|0
    0|0
  • It means that I think she's beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • He fancies you.

1|0
    0|0
  • I mean: would smash

1|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful like a field of flowers.

1|0
    0|0
  • I mean that they are beautiful that's all

1|0
    0|0
  • I only say it when she is uncommonly attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • That she is beautiful in every sense.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would fancy her as girlfirend material

1|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful means beautiful.
    Inside and out.

1|0
    0|0
  • It can be both.

1|0
    0|0
  • She's not ugly.
    Duh ๐Ÿ˜

0|0
    1|0
  • bEAT ME

0|0
    1|0
  • You fancy her (as girlfriend material)

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on my ties with the girl.

A family member or tong-time friend, then just as a compliment. I would also use it to describe a girl that I was interested in dating.

But I have occasionally used it just to get a girl in bed, too.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes