When you call a girl beautiful, what do you mean?

~ Do you genuinely mean it or do you say it just to get her into bed? ๐Ÿค”

~ Would you call a girl beautiful, if you only saw her as hook up material?

I thought he didn't like me and was avoiding me. He never talks to me or compliments me, to my face!
But he was saying all of these nice things about me, to my friends and said that im beautiful. :)
  • You fancy her (as girlfriend material)
  • You're only physically attracted (hook up material)
  • ^^ both of those above options, depending on the girl
    Vote C
  • You DON'T mean it OR was just manipulating her
    Vote D
  • Other
    Vote E

528

Most Helpful Guys

• you are dealing with personality and intent here.
    If I say that, I mean it. I'm not saying something to get something in return, it is because I experience it and am giving it back.

There are people who will manipulate to get what they want, whatever that is. There are people who may think you are beautiful and not say it, and say something else... like"you're nice"... because they lack confidence... or those who run and you never seen them.

• I chose "other", when i say your beautiful, it's because she's beautiful nothing less and nothing more, won't get into her bed, since i like sex after marriage, won't tell her this so i become her boyfriend because i'm honest, if she's beautiful,. i'll say it and if she's not, i won't say a thing.

Most Helpful Girl