Guys would you ever leave behind some of your friends for a girl?

Say if you really liked a girl and she like you back but not some of your friends for reasonable reasons would you distance yourself from them for her.

Say if you had some minor friends who she found were loud, inappropriate, immature, rude and, ignorant and she believed that it would interfere with the relationship and she gave you the choice to distance yourself away from them or be with her which one would you choose?
I went out last night clubbing and bumped into him and some other guys I work with. I was dancing with this random guy at the time, he tried to kiss me, I didn't want to kiss him back because I was nervous, so I lied and gave him a kiss on the cheek and told him my friends were leaving so I had to go.

This guy I don't like to much told me, if he sees that guy try it on with me again, he'd knock his lights out as he's a fboy. It's not the first time he's felt the need to protect me from men

219

Most Helpful Guys

• No. NEVER give up your friends. EVER. You NEED to have your friends, regardless of any romantic relationships. Period.
    Both genders need their same-sex friends. For a lot of reasons that we can go into if you like. Just know that you should never give up yours and never expect your love to give up theirs. EVER.

• But I don't believe these guys are really good friends to him, if they really cared about him they wouldn't think it was funny to get him extremely drunk to the point he's coming home in the early morning being sick everywere and smoking and also disrespecting woman close to him.

• WTF? His friends did NOT DO this to him - he CHOSE it. Let's be real clear about that.

If you don't like the way your guy is or how he treats you then dump him and find one you do. Period.

• No i wouldn't, thats nuts.
    But your scenario is unrealistic. If my girlfriend wouldn't get along with any of my friends, i dont have to distance myself from them. Its just that we can't hang out all together

• But say if she thought they were encouraging a unhealthy lifestyle on him, like smoking and excessive drinking etc and she was worried about it would you still hang around with them even if she was comfortable with it

• Now it sounds like he's too insecure to draw a line.

• Definitely

Most Helpful Girl

• If i really liked the guy and say a relationship with him, yes, i would leave behind a minor loud friend.