Guys, Size does matter (proof)?

Social Experiment. Thoughts?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• None of those women asked him on a date, for the most part they just seemed amused.

26
  • Thoughts? Uh yeah, mainly just one-- this is staged. Know how you can tell? Well, simply, because none of their faces are blurred out. Which means they signed a waiver in order to appear here in the first place. Which means they knew what was going on. It's not a "social experiment." It's an idiotic clickbait video, and you fell for it, unfortunately.

• Who told you people need to sign a waiver for public film making/photography? The place in the video is not in the US I think. If it was, it would still be legal under the first amendment.

“The First Amendment to the U. S. Constitution states “Congress shall make no law … abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press. …” This has been interpreted to mean that no government entity may curtail free speech and press activities. Photography in its broadest sense is protected as a form of free expression.”

• No man you're awesome, keep it going don't stop now

• Mmm... no, you've become boring now if you're just going to parrot. I'll just erase your comments until you start playing again. You've become really entertaining. Try again!

• Size is relative to a girl, i. e. relative to what sizes she has experienced in the past and relative to the size her vagina is able to accommodate comfortably. Most girls will only experience sizes between 5 1/2" to about 6 1/2 " since this is the average range in penis size but when a girl is very sexually aroused and wet her vagina has a certain amount of elasticity to handle over 7 " or even 8" for some women. If a girl had a boy friend with a thick 8" and she was use to it she most likely wouldn't want to trade him for a guy who only had 6 ". I know a girl who married a guy who had 9 " and he was the only man she ever had sex with so she probably wouldn't want a man with only 6 or 7 inches. This is relativity & size can be relative.

• Yeah, because everyone is going to look if you're going to be over exaggerated.

• With the right person it does not matter. With the right person most of your body features do not matter

• I new a mate that his rod wood hang down his legs, of his shorts. And when he sat down it would flop right out, It dissident worry him at all. Just carried on like nothing was wrong..

• Size. Always. Matters.

• No it doesn’t

• I'm not watching it lol, but I'll give you mho. At the end of the day we've all got our insecurities... if it were to matter, as far as I'm concerned, it would matter more too him than it would to me.