Would most guys fall for these fighting techniques?

personally I find it in an awe when you purposely let your opponent close in the distance & from there "turtle" yourself & as swiftly as possible you throw a few quick & fast uppercuts with maybe a few short & fast elbow strikes immediately after the uppercuts

how rare are these tactics seen?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You have no idea how dangerous anyone is in any situation. When someone's against a wall their only disadvantage is not being able to fully extend. If you try to close the distance on that person they may use trapping which could be very bad news for you. What you feel like is the correct distance and placement for yourself is not the same pressure that anyone else feels, and its almost irrelevant to someone who isn't afraid of anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • They aren't seen because if you did your opponent may grab you, am not a professorial am the random girl from down the street but know that can work both way's especially if your a counter puncher.
    Using all your body and moving in am unpredictable manner, or the one that i find works great at least for me is to appear weak let them hit me as many times as i can take, asses which punches and kicks are weaker avoid the ones that would put me on my arse, let him think he is winning and when he becomes Egotistical then i use everything i know and land a good punch to the diaphragm that will wind him then i can walk away. Of course this in when am being attacked.

0|0
    0|1
  • Very rare indeed
    Last time I saw this turtle defense was in kindergarten playground.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes