Guys be honest, do you tell your guy friends about amazing sex you had? even if it’s with random women?

Do ya give juicy details? Show pics of the girl? Do ya Say sleazy things?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would anyone do that? Its disrespectful to the woman and makes you look like a complete tool.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Some would give some details, usually on how they THEY lasted, how they made her scratch his back to shreds blah blah.
    I have a mate who will get into like "she liked it rough, or tied up" kinda shit but I wouldn't ever go into detail like that as I think it's rude.

Some do, and some don't.

1|0
    0|0
  • I keep it to myself cause you never know how your friend could use that information against you.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2d

VERY TRUE. I learned this the hard way!

• No. I would say it happened, but I'd never give details, and I'd never show pictures bc one of my friends I know would get off to a picture (later, obviously) even though she'd be mine so ya lol, not doing that. Great friend but terrible self-control, and I don't like talking about that stuff anyways. Feels weird.. like if I tell people about it I'm like actually having sex in front of them.. and that's not good. That's really, weird, and uncomfortable, and no I don't like that.

Short answer: no.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would never do that. That's not their business. Just between me and the woman.

1|0
    0|0
  • When younger yes, older no, I have more respect now.

1|0
    0|0
  • If she is a rando then yes if she is someone I wanna move forward with then I keep it vague

1|0
    0|0
  • Only to certain few close friends. Just details and nothing else.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a brief overview of what happened. No details tho

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Not at all.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2d

Why not?

• Show All
    • 2d

I don’t believe ya don’t tell ya best friends or best pal about one amazing sex encounter I mean we’re human

• 2d

Well, I am 56 and married, so...
      But, no, I never did that.

HOWEVER, I did state if I had sex with a woman, but this is a long story and was 30 years ago.

• I tell my best friend everything

1|1
    0|0
    • 2d

Does that include if he had a nice dick?

• Show All
    • 2d

Nice. Thanks for sharing. 😊

• 10h

@ND4SPD31 yes

• No I don't do that.. some guys do

1|0
    0|0
    • 2d

Why don’t you?

• 2d

I just don't like talking about sex that I had love telling the woman I had sex with how great she was

• 2d

I would be that way with you too just the way I am

• Nope.
    I dont talk bout my sex life except with SO

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't tell tall tales

1|0
    0|0
  • Y the hell..

1|0
    0|0