Guys, would you rather go for a really smart girl or a really attractive girl?

Both of them with your ideal body type

111

111
  • Depends on who I get along with better. There are other things about the personality which would help me make the choice, but typically, smarter people have those traits, so it's likely for my choice to be the smarter one.

• If guys were honest, they would always pick the attractive. I would say, however, that once my penis stops making decisions for me in my 50s or 60s, I will look to settle with a wicked smart, unattractive woman to spend my twilight years with in the pursuit of knowledge together.

• Smart, assuming by really attractive you're solely talking about their face as you said they have an ideal body.

• If I am picking off first impression then attractive. If I am getting to know the girls then usually the smarts become sexier

• Our body gets others attention, once that has been established its the person who is attractive or not depends who they are

• I would like a girl with the best of both but if I have to choose i would pick smart.

• Really attractive... I'll have to hope that our kids will be smarter than her... lol

• If she has a nice body it’s ok if she’s not the prettiest girl

• why can't she be both?

• It's about balance. She needs to have both

• The same option that a girl would choose for a guy: attractive.

• Guys always want attractive. They say they want a smart girl. But they want the girl to be attractive.

• 4d

Not really. Being attractive is definitely a plus, but that won't last you forever if you're thinking about things for the long run. If you're not so serious about your relationship, then you'll probably go for the more attractive one because you're mostly just thinking about fun and playing the lottery for the long run. Those kind of people would leave you with the first chance of getting a better deal.