Best way to get a guy to like you over text?

I like this guy online. We met in a video game. We have been texting and are very close. I know he had a crush on another girl but recently I asked him about it and he said he’s kinda getting over it. We were talking and then like 2 days ago we just stopped talking. I don't know if I’m boring or he doesn’t like me “that way”. How do I get him to like me and how to not be “boring”?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Be playful. Joke a lot. Tease. Be fun and have fun. That is whats attractive on any sex and even trumps looks to a degree.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2d

Also your teasing should at some point have sexual undertones to them and innuendos.

• Show All
    • 2d

I can only immagine a bunch of kids arguing over who gets to be ironman next lol.

• 2d

More like people fighting over who gets to be the boyfriend or girlfriend 😂

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I suggest being careful with someone you met on the internet, you propably already know this, said it still, just to be sure. Now into the main point, in the afternoon try asking him how his day was and respond to him about it, seem intrested, then you might want to play this game with him for a while and talk about stuff, normal stuff, and as i have seen many people on this app say it will also, start with getting to know him, be friends first before getting into a relationship, this seems to have worked with the people who tell this advice.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2d

Scratch that last part, forgot while writing you know him well, sry and gl hf with the relationship :)

• 2d

Thanks! Your advice is really helpful!

• You people are back of someone who dont care and here if someone message you then you just ignore.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes