Best way to get a guy to like you over text?

I like this guy online. We met in a video game. We have been texting and are very close. I know he had a crush on another girl but recently I asked him about it and he said he’s kinda getting over it. We were talking and then like 2 days ago we just stopped talking. I don't know if I’m boring or he doesn’t like me “that way”. How do I get him to like me and how to not be “boring”?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Be playful. Joke a lot. Tease. Be fun and have fun. That is whats attractive on any sex and even trumps looks to a degree.

• 2d

Also your teasing should at some point have sexual undertones to them and innuendos.

• 2d

I can only immagine a bunch of kids arguing over who gets to be ironman next lol.

• 2d

More like people fighting over who gets to be the boyfriend or girlfriend 😂