Does it mean anything if a guy keeps viewing your instagram stories?

I noticed he does that a lot

35

35
  • No, if he didn't say anything, it doesn't mean anything.

• 6d

But why does he? It's weird I mean only some of my friends view all my instagram stories

• 6d

I don't know, people do that all the time. It's not something worth thinking about. If he liked you or w/e, he'd talk to you. Otherwise, the meaning behind his action is not something anyone should care about.

• 6d

I told one of my girlfriends and she was going out of her way to make it seem like it wasn't a big deal.

Was she jealous?

• I always view my followings' instagram stories. He may view your stories intentionally or not. You cannot be sure his feelings according to it.

• 6d

Hmm but he's a bit odd. In terms of in the past we haven't really had a friendship

• 6d

Hmm what I do wonder though, is if my friend was jealous.

When I told her she was going out of her way to pretend as though it was not a big deal. in fact she even whipped out her phone and was showing me how easy it is to view someone's stories etc.

I thought she was jealous but I wasn't sure

• 6d

I dont know whether she is jelaous but she is right about viewing someone's story

• Means nothing by itself, you're reading into it too much

• That he follows you on Insta, and looks through his stories.

• How would you know he keeps viewing your instagram? Wouldn't that make you the one who keeps viewing what he do?

• 6d

Um on instagram you can view who looked at your stories

• 6d

Ok. Up to you but I still say what you feel is subjective.

• 6d

Also you don't know who else he's viewing so don't consider yourself a target just yet

• No if he didn't say anything it doesn't mean anything

• No it doesn't.

• No it doesn’t