Why is he suddenly so critical of my appearance?

So recently I noticed him saying things like my intimate area is dark and discoloured, I look awkward when I send pictures and saying i'm too skinny when i'm not... why is he like this now? Is it because he knows we will never be a thing cause we didn't work out for a real relationship and I've seen the girls he's dated they aren't anything special either its not fair.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop showing him your body then. The why is irrelevant. When a woman shares her body it takes some vulnerability. So he’s degrading and disrespecting something personal? Nah. Fuck him.

1|0
    0|0
    • yeah but the fact he is suddenly giving me bad comments now... he never used to be like that

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah that shit ain’t right. He’s probably doing it cause he’s getting mor comfortable with you but it’s just fucked up tbh

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• This sort of behaviour is reminiscent of controlling/abusive partners. It's a gradual process of knocking down your self confidence as a way to get to you and control you. A loving partner in a healthy relationship would never let you feel this way about yourself.

3|0
    0|0
  • Shit he tried to neg you. Drop him. He might feel threatened knowing you get attention from other men so he wants to control and manipulate you to make you feel insecure.

1|0
    0|0
    • yeah he said for me to date another women maybe so I dont date guys

• F HIM!! Please remove this asshole from your life because no one deserves to be treated like this!!
    The way he’s saying things is disrespectful. These types of species deserve an uppercut and a jab across their faces😒

2|0
    0|0
  • He's a pathetic asshole, simple as that. You either leave his ass or keep on taking his bullshit and wonder when it's not worth it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dump him NOW. Guys like this are toxic and insecure.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'd dump him so fast 👍🏻

1|0
    0|0
  • He's a hater move along.

1|0
    0|0
  • Gosh he sounds nasty, dump him what a useless person, your better then that

1|0
    0|0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes