Why is he suddenly so critical of my appearance?

So recently I noticed him saying things like my intimate area is dark and discoloured, I look awkward when I send pictures and saying i'm too skinny when i'm not... why is he like this now? Is it because he knows we will never be a thing cause we didn't work out for a real relationship and I've seen the girls he's dated they aren't anything special either its not fair.

91

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop showing him your body then. The why is irrelevant. When a woman shares her body it takes some vulnerability. So he’s degrading and disrespecting something personal? Nah. Fuck him.

• yeah but the fact he is suddenly giving me bad comments now... he never used to be like that

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah that shit ain’t right. He’s probably doing it cause he’s getting mor comfortable with you but it’s just fucked up tbh