Guys, Why did Darren look at me and what was he thinking when he was doing this?

I was sitting at a table when Darren was doing one of his quizzes recently. He came back from the toilet and when he came back, he wasn't too far away from me. He was standing behind his laptop which he uses for his quiz and he was adjusting his belt. When he was adjusting his belt, he looked over at me.

Why did Darren look over at me when he was adjusting his belt and what was he thinking?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• sounds like coincidence tbf, i often adjust my clothing after coming from the toilets and on occasion i look at other people or notice attractive women, doesn't mean i was thinking anything it may just mean he looking in your general direction as he just happened to sort himself out...

0|0
    0|0
  • He probably did it on purpose to get you to think sbout sex. Based on your other questions it is clear to me you need to fuck this guy right away before another chic comes along. He primed and ready for your pussy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess he was thinking "how many seconds would ik take me to get that one off?"...

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess it was just a coincidence
    Why make a big deal!

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably wondering if you saw him adjusting himself

0|0
    0|0
  • Because he knows who you are...

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

Why did he look at me when he was adjusting his belt?

• 3d

Because he had to see what he was doing to adjust the belt. Are things okay between you and him? Have you gone on that vacation you were posting about yet?

Recommended myTakes