Why do some guys like to convince girls to separate?

I went to bar crawl with my best friend for st Patrick’s day and these 2 guys (they were hot) that were not from this state but said they were visiting and had a place near by since they travel for their job. It all just seemed sketchy meanwhile one guy was showing my best friend his puppy so then they asked if we wanted to go back to their place and see the puppy then we can go back out to the next bar as a group. My friend said yes and I said no. Then he proceeded to say to her she could leave me 😒 It seemed so off like I may be drunk but I’m not stupid. Anyways my friend got mad cuz I was being “mean” to them... she took his number and texted him last night after we left he never texted her back and I told her today he probably didn’t have a dog...

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Because he wants to get with her. It’s that simple. It’s definitely off, your senses are right. Girls are, in their opinion, easily influenced by friends so he was worried that if you said no she’d also say no which is why he was trying to separate you two.

0|0
    0|0
  • So they can take them back to their place for some privacy with the one who they want to be with / find attractive is the most likely answer

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

She has a boyfriend...

• 7d

Why's she at a bar, wanting to go home to a guys house who has a puppy, and getting their number?

That to me sounds like she's interested in the guy.

• 7d

She likes to party and meet new people I mean she’s flirty but wouldn’t hook up with anyone at least that’s what I think but yesterday was weird she really wanted to see the dog and didn’t look at the bigger picture.

• Is seeing a dog all it takes, to get women up in your place?
    I’m gonna use that, thanks.

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

My friend is obsessed with animals her yea... me nope.

• 7d

i Like animals too, but going over to a strangers house, lol
      You not wanting to go might have saved you guys from lots of trouble.

• 7d

Yea she was being dumb. I just saw no point when we were partying why would I want to leave lol

Recommended myTakes