Is telling a friend I like you basically asking her out?

10

10
  • It depends on the context... if u said "I like u, you're funny" or something like that, then no- a girl would probably not take it as asking her out. Now if u said I like u, and flirted with that, she'll think ok he's interested. But you'd have to ASK her out on a date to actually be "going out" on one. Now, you can't just say I like you and assume you're going out!

• 4d

Okay I’m just trying to see from a female friend point of view. I told her on FaceTime “I like you” yes I want her romantically and I guess she took it that way. Now we had no contact for 2 months and she is acting awkward

• 4d

I understand that, it is clear she isn’t interested. She said she likes black guys and I’m black and she isn’t interested in me. It must be my physical appearance. Maybe because she is very tall and I’m on the shorter side. I just find it very hard to move on.

• 4d

It's ok I'm sure you'll get over it.