Why do guys use dating apps and act completely atrocious?

This is like the third guy I have connected with on an app that has outright acted perfect for a week then out of nowhere deletes me and blocks me.
I asked him what was wrong and NOTHING.
no response.

It’s so disgusting to act that way.
Like this is my first time using a dating app. I was looking forward to meeting a new guy or two but so far I am disgusted.

I am really beautiful and have a sweet personality so I’m not really getting this.
It was literally out of nowhere. I don’t see why he’s upset or decided to block me. He did stop talking to me for a day so I called him out about that in a nice way. Then I just told him I was done with him. Waited two days to talk to him and I get blocked and deleted on everything!
If I’m being honest, I’m sad about this because I was excited about him and looking forward to us making plans with each other. I think he made a huge mistake.

727

Most Helpful Guys

• I have a male friend that told me his experience in dating apps was exactly that. About three girls talked with him for days, everything was fine and then out of the blue they stop responding.
    I don' really know why people do this. It could be for many reasons, like "let's block her before she blocks me and I don't feel rejected" or even he just got another girl that he likes more and doesn't have the balls to tell you that. Either way don't mind them. If they do that they were not good persons to begin with.

• Though I understand where you're coming from, I feel you're reaching wayyyy too far when you say someone really isn't a good person to begin with just because they don't want to keep corresponding with you.

• Like you said not your lost anyway

• Yeah but it still hurts my feelings.

• The guys on dating apps know that the females on them are desperate or else they wouldn't be on there, because women can generally pick and choose who and when they have sex.
    So the guys on these apps play the role to get these "looking for a good man" type females to give up the pussy and then toss them.

• Thank you!!! Thank you for admitting this for all men

• Whatever. You know what I meant. I’m not even a desperate type at all. I was using it with pure intentions and seeing what the hype was about.
      I’m disappointed to say the least.

• The biggest problem with these apps is that you will find women still have ridiculous expectations even after they hit their wall/expiry.

Things you will find on most desperate female dating profiles.

"I am just looking for a real man" <-- means "I only fucked bad boys when I was young and now my looks are fading and I need one of the guys I would have ignored in my prime to get me through the rest of my existence. "

"My kids are my world" <-- means "I popped out a few mistakes in my wild prime and as expected I am now a middle-aged single mom, looking for someone to clean up my lurid past."

"I am not here for Hook-ups" <-- "I have done my riding the cock carousel and now want a guy who doesn't just want me for my worn out over-used vagina, but I will still bang on the first date if I think it will make you like me."

"Must be at least 6 foot" <-- "Even though I either look like Gollum or Jabba, I still expect males to meet shallow standards which they can't change, unlike my weight.

Most Helpful Girl

• Dating apps aren’t usually great for dating. Go figure.
    I’m not saying you can’t find a date there; just that the majority of people who use them (boys and girls) use them for attention and/or hookups and have no intention of starting a relationship.
    He probably got bored when he realised you weren’t going to bang, or had got everything he needed from your communication.

• Hmmmmm... I really don’t know what went wrong. I don't know if it had anything to do with me telling him I was done with him... another girl... your guess is as good as mine. He decided to completely ignore me and delete me out of nowhere. After talking to me nonstop. And asking me out this week. So I’m confused.