Straight guys, do you feel flattered when a gay man checks out your ass?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• If they don't like being checked out by men, then why do they expect us women to be okay with being checked out by men?
    Especially if these men are going around topless or wearing otherwise revealing clothing. They think they have a right to get mad when a man checks them out, but if a woman went topless, then they'd say "well don't go topless if you don't want a man to check you out."

0|0
    0|0
    • men are more modest than women.

• Show All
    • All the time? Lol women in Europe go topless too, its legal here in many places. Or should I say tolerated.

• Anon: Being checked out by a woman doesn't bother me at all. But I understand that women have their own general way of feeling about attention that they get. It seems to me that women would mostly like being checked out, if it happened a great deal less, and was not ever done in a lecherous way.

Most Helpful Guys

• I used to feel disgust but now I feel sad for him. Other white nationalists get mad at me for this but they don't see the big picture, He's a cripple with no help in the whole world and blood thirsty communists pretending to be his friends. They're going to kill these people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't had it happen (that I know of). If so though, assuming he wasn't being "creepy" about it, I'd still be flattered that someone found me attractive, even though I have no interest. Same with women.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• OMG yes l love the hot Attention when gay guys ask me out on Dates they tell me they love Daddys blonde hair and very Bright blue eyes and they tell me they love the look of my hot sexy body and the way l dress they tell me that l have a very unique look that's there chat up line l say sorry guys l am not gay then they curse me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No I feel violated
    I know gay men want that D, it’s not flattering lol...

It’s like how girls don’t like when ugly guys check her out... same idea 😛

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had that happen to me before.. He even wanted to cope a feel... It felt weird, and I didn't wanna look at another guy for the rest of the day.. LMAO..

0|0
    0|0
  • Know it's fuck up when your walking by a one and they ask to suck your dick , It makes other homosexuals look bad , cause not all of them is like that.

0|1
    0|0
  • I only feel flattered when the gay guy is presentable. I've had 40 year old , 5'4 300 lb plus gay guy catcall me in highschool. I was creeped out haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea its all good. I dont mind at all. I just politely tell them I am married and say thanks for any compliment.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not interested in what gay guys like but I don't judge them for being gay.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nooooooope. Big nope by me.

I'm not homophobic, but if I never realise/care a lot when a girl does, how or why would I if a gay guy did?

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I feel violated to the point I want to curb them.

0|2
    0|0
  • In my opinion, I’m flattered if someone finds me attractive regardless of their gender.

0|2
    0|0
  • Weired out is the only emotion that occurs in such occasions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ha Ha Ha love those vids! Hillarious.

1|1
    0|0
  • No, that is disturbing.

0|2
    0|0
  • Not in the slightest.

0|0
    0|0
  • fuck no

0|1
    0|0
  • I just take it as a compliment

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. It feels weird the very least.

0|1
    0|0
  • I bet they do. LOL

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • I won't know it and I won't know the guy is gay.

0|0
    0|0
  • no im not. I dont like it at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • lmfao that video! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm indifferent towards it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Aww hell naw

0|0
    0|0
  • Helllllllllllllllll No!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he will hit on me?

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that would piss me off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because what gay men find attractive in men and what women find attractive in men are completely different, I like to think I’m attractive to women but when a gay guy checks me out I start thinking that I’m more attractive for men then women

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm indifferent to it.
    There's been guys who even stand there and watch me change in the locker room before.
    What can I do about it.
    I don't care about it really.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes