Straight guys, do you feel flattered when a gay man checks out your ass?

• Yes
  • No

231

Most Helpful Girl

• If they don't like being checked out by men, then why do they expect us women to be okay with being checked out by men?
    Especially if these men are going around topless or wearing otherwise revealing clothing. They think they have a right to get mad when a man checks them out, but if a woman went topless, then they'd say "well don't go topless if you don't want a man to check you out."

• men are more modest than women.

• All the time? Lol women in Europe go topless too, its legal here in many places. Or should I say tolerated.

• Anon: Being checked out by a woman doesn't bother me at all. But I understand that women have their own general way of feeling about attention that they get. It seems to me that women would mostly like being checked out, if it happened a great deal less, and was not ever done in a lecherous way.

Most Helpful Guys

• I used to feel disgust but now I feel sad for him. Other white nationalists get mad at me for this but they don't see the big picture, He's a cripple with no help in the whole world and blood thirsty communists pretending to be his friends. They're going to kill these people.

• Haven't had it happen (that I know of). If so though, assuming he wasn't being "creepy" about it, I'd still be flattered that someone found me attractive, even though I have no interest. Same with women.