What type of a male would you like to be and what type would girls like?

Out of these type what type of a man would you want to be and girls what type of a man would you like to be with?
1.) Naturally doesn't grow much coarse body and facial hair. His facial hair / beard growth is very patchy and he just has body hair growth similar to an average woman only. Not much growth anyway.

2.) He is a man who is naturally veery hairy than what an average male is supposed to be. He has loads of coarse body hair growth on most of his body.
  • Type 1
    Vote A
  • Type 2 man but he should shave / wax his whole body
    Vote B
  • Type 2 man but he should trim it to maintain it
    Vote C
  • Type 2 man all natural
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Waxing the birds nest? No way in hell. Good pair of clippers keeps the manscaping like grass on a putting green.

0|0
    0|0
    • How about waxing torso?

• Show All
    • You closely trim it all or lightly trim it?

Most Helpful Girls

• he should wax himself, especially between his legs. I don't wanna date with a bear.

0|0
    0|0
    • Would you want a type 1 man or type 2 man who waxed everywhere?

• Show All
    • I will tell that later.
      First tell... type 1 way better than type 2?

• it doesn't matter for me. i don't like hairy men

• Where’s in between? Men grow more hair than women it’s just hormones.

0|0
    0|0
    • Out of the two?
      Which type and which way? See poll

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Regardless of how you want to look, it is better to at least have the ability to grow facial and body hair. Someone who has too much hair can always shave, wax, or lazer--but someone who has no hair can't do anything about it.

0|0
    0|0
    • It would suck to be able to grow facial hair and body hair and having to shave , wax, laser it all off throughout the life till last breath

• Not really.

• l am me and l am a very good guy that girls abuse and walk over so l have not dated for a long time l want to date but l am know more mature and won't take any more crap in my life

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm quite happy being a type 1, most chicks I hook up with are happy that I'm not a Chewbacca

0|0
    0|0
    • Exactly. Ladire love it when a guy is so smooth skinned.
      Do you grow pubes?

• I would to be a rich guy with a maximum, legally allowable penis.

0|0
    0|0
  • The third option seems like me

0|0
    0|0
  • my self

1|0
    0|0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes