What type of a male would you like to be and what type would girls like?

Out of these type what type of a man would you want to be and girls what type of a man would you like to be with?
1.) Naturally doesn't grow much coarse body and facial hair. His facial hair / beard growth is very patchy and he just has body hair growth similar to an average woman only. Not much growth anyway.

2.) He is a man who is naturally veery hairy than what an average male is supposed to be. He has loads of coarse body hair growth on most of his body.
  • Type 1
  • Type 2 man but he should shave / wax his whole body
  • Type 2 man but he should trim it to maintain it
    Vote C
  • Type 2 man all natural
    Vote D

28

Most Helpful Guys

• Waxing the birds nest? No way in hell. Good pair of clippers keeps the manscaping like grass on a putting green.

• How about waxing torso?

• You closely trim it all or lightly trim it?

Most Helpful Girls

• he should wax himself, especially between his legs. I don't wanna date with a bear.

• Would you want a type 1 man or type 2 man who waxed everywhere?

• I will tell that later.
      First tell... type 1 way better than type 2?

• it doesn't matter for me. i don't like hairy men

• Where’s in between? Men grow more hair than women it’s just hormones.

• Out of the two?
      Which type and which way? See poll