Guys would you divorce your wife if she became unattractive?

Would you divorce your wife if she became unattractive?
  • Yes
  • No

844

Most Helpful Girl

• When you love someone for life even at their worst they never become unattractive.

• @That1tallguy. Not all attraction is physical. Yes you can lose the physical attraction but most attraction at least to me is emotional and mental. As long as you still love the person an attraction is always there. That's why older people who start to lose their younger physical attraction don't say, "f'ck you. You're to wrinkley now!" Lol!

Now personally I wouldn't allow my partner to lose so much respect for their body to get that sickly overweight. I would encourage them before they got to that point to not give up on themselves like that. As far as a lazy eye. I doubt they can help that and would not make a difference.