Why Do Guys Act So Insecure When Dating Attractive Women? Stepdad Sent Someone To Watch My Mom?

My stepdad is always acting insecure freaking out about my mother not answering the phone sometimes, he even sent someone to follow my mother to see what she was doing I actually think he did that multiple times it’s crazy. Even my ex didn’t want me texting another male he said he didn’t care if they were a friend like what?Why Do Guys Act So Insecure When Dating Attractive Women? Stepdad Sent Someone To Watch My Mom?
  • Most guys feel insecure when dating an attractive woman
    Vote A
  • Most guys don’t feel insecure when dating an attractive woman
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• That stepdad of yours is basically stalking your mom. That's fucked up.

Anyway, being with an attractive woman can probably either boost your confidence as a guy or increase insecurity (especially if you don't have very high confidence either way), because people are aware that attractive people often have multiple options.

I think it's mostly just a matter of whether the guy is generally insecure or confident, rather than specifically when dating said attractive woman..

Being with an attractive woman could be a catalysator and strengthen insecurities or confidence, but the roots lay elsewhere.

0|1
    0|0
  • That's how you called it, being insecure.
    I'm with a beautiful girl and I never sent someone to watch on her, I even left her on her own for a week since I had to go away.
    I'm confident about our relationship and sure about myself.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah maybe it’s because he knows she has other options or something I don't know

• That's not an excuse for jealousy.
      I know my girlfriend has other options. Everyone does.
      But are they better than me? No.
      Are they what she wants? No.

• Same for me.
      I have other options, but they aren't better nor what I want.

Most Helpful Girls

• Firstly, I would not tolerate someone being so insecure as to sent someone else to follow me. That is stalking!

Secondly, some guys are insecure when dating or living with any female! Many times, insecurity leads to them being a control freak, and the can lead to abuse.

1|1
    0|0
  • My husband likes to keep tabs on me.. it is frustrating.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think if they have the woman on a pedestal and consider themselves truly lucky to have her they fear that its easy to lose such a woman.

1|0
    0|0
    • Who would want to marry a guy that didn’t feel that way?

• Show All
    • Those men should have themselves in better consideration. This is all assuming the girl doesn't have an cheating history and doesn't give any reason for mistrust.

• Most women say we do. Most guys say we don't...
    This is because most guys really don't have a problem with dating gorgeous girls, we know our worth. If a girl is with us is because she likes us, she wants us, she needs us. Of course, if a woman doesn't shows his man how much he means to her and doesn't puts him down all the tim then yes he might get suspicious. But then again women like that are not worth dating.
    On the other hand many girls at some point in their lifes already dated a jealous kind of guy. So most of them actually think we are insecure when we date a beautiful woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the Dr hook song sums it nicely and quite accurately perhaps try and download or listen to it, I know this is stating the obvious but I think it's relevant most guys know because they've sat there wherever it may be and a beautiful woman walks in and I'll talk about and they will talk s*** about what they want to do to her and sometime provado one of them like some kind of Predator has to make a move and we know that so when your partner who is beautiful goes out you know the men how can I help support and if you can go a little bit insecure yourself that magnifies it many times

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, why are they acting so weird, it's not like a woman has ever cheated on a man before...

0|0
    0|0
  • Trust from both sides are must in relationship otherwise it is not true relationship

1|0
    0|0
  • They think something will happen and the girl won’t care about them anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you dislike your stepdad? You see your real dad often?

0|0
    0|0
    • No and no not often

• Show All
    • No it’s not hard for her to replace him with another guy even though she does love him

• If she loves him shouldn't hurt her to leave him? To leave someone she loves?

• They have trust issues. Nothing more

0|0
    0|0
  • A woman's loyalty is fickle at best.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those specific guys are little bitches.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes