Why Do Guys Act So Insecure When Dating Attractive Women? Stepdad Sent Someone To Watch My Mom?

My stepdad is always acting insecure freaking out about my mother not answering the phone sometimes, he even sent someone to follow my mother to see what she was doing I actually think he did that multiple times it’s crazy. Even my ex didn’t want me texting another male he said he didn’t care if they were a friend like what?Why Do Guys Act So Insecure When Dating Attractive Women? Stepdad Sent Someone To Watch My Mom?
  • Most guys feel insecure when dating an attractive woman
  • Most guys don’t feel insecure when dating an attractive woman

311

Most Helpful Guys

• That stepdad of yours is basically stalking your mom. That's fucked up.

Anyway, being with an attractive woman can probably either boost your confidence as a guy or increase insecurity (especially if you don't have very high confidence either way), because people are aware that attractive people often have multiple options.

I think it's mostly just a matter of whether the guy is generally insecure or confident, rather than specifically when dating said attractive woman..

Being with an attractive woman could be a catalysator and strengthen insecurities or confidence, but the roots lay elsewhere.

• That's how you called it, being insecure.
    I'm with a beautiful girl and I never sent someone to watch on her, I even left her on her own for a week since I had to go away.
    I'm confident about our relationship and sure about myself.

• Yeah maybe it’s because he knows she has other options or something I don't know

• That's not an excuse for jealousy.
      I know my girlfriend has other options. Everyone does.
      But are they better than me? No.
      Are they what she wants? No.

• Same for me.
      I have other options, but they aren't better nor what I want.

Most Helpful Girls

• Firstly, I would not tolerate someone being so insecure as to sent someone else to follow me. That is stalking!

Secondly, some guys are insecure when dating or living with any female! Many times, insecurity leads to them being a control freak, and the can lead to abuse.

• My husband likes to keep tabs on me.. it is frustrating.