The guy I'm seeing keep pointing out my flaws, why is he doing that, and what should I do?

I've been seeing this guy for almost 2 months now, I'm 18 and he's 23, and he keeps pointing out every single thing he can find wrong about me. I met him at my roommate's party (he's my roommate's step brother) and tbh every/most of the guys there were trying to get with me or hit on me, (including his friend) but I ended up liking him. Ever since then he always brings up things like pointing out my freckles, that my face is really pale w/out makeup, counting out how my pimples I have, he looked through for stretch marks (I don't have any tho), that my boobs are different sizes, and he literally said I have a big nose, saying "you know it's big, it's bigger than mine." He also seems to compare me extremely often with his 2 exes (which aren't pretty at all tbh) or just random girls. He once said in reply to me saying my exes said I was the prettiest girl they've seen that they were lying. Also, he goes out a lot and never invites me with his friends. (it's also weird because then he's always texting me, and trying to see me as often as possible). What is the reason for him to be doing all of this, Should I just leave?

58

Most Helpful Guy

• He's doing that because he's a life sucker he sucks the good in you and happiness out of you to make himself feel better but by making him feeling better he has to make you feel worse you're the worst kind of people I know I married one and I had it for 16 years it's the most unpleasant thing I've ever gone through I've gone through a lot in my life so I take it out find someone who compliments you n, and doesn't put you down because I can tell you straight that is only the tip of the iceberg if you get involved with him he will do so much to do to put you down and control you get out and get out now

Most Helpful Girl

• PUA tactic. He senses that many guys are after you so he feels insecure. He wants to make you feel ugly and unwanted so you stick to him. Tell him you know what he's trying to do and say you say the same thing about his mum. You could also play back his tactic by saying your exes dicks are huge as pornstars that make you crazy till now.