Found naked pics of my boyfriend and another woman on his computer whenhe asked me to reformat it?

i found naked pics of my boyfriend and another woman on his computer when he asked me to reformat it.
he said nothing happened but is he cheating?
The pics were from July until as recent as December, he hasn’t touched me in almost a year, he sleeps as far away from me as he can sometimes on the couch. When I asked him about it he said nothing happened physically and that he was just stupid, but he works late sometimes not getting home til 1-2 am so what am I supposed to think!!!
I was upset and I had every right to be but he acted like nothing was wrong. When I asked why he said he didn’t have an answer. The hardest part is he is the one who hasn’t wanted to be intimate, I have tried and tried. So what would make him look elsewhere and send these pics of himself while in shower to a woman he knows and she send pics back if he has someone who loves him and is right here. Is he bored? Did I do seomthing wrong?
10
1