Do u think he wants me to come back in his mind?

I left my boyfriend in February cause he was just acting really cold with me and I felt like he just wanted me to go home after a while when before he never wanted me to leave. He was just being very distant and lacking sex when we usually have sex more than once he was lacking it after second round. This is the thing he went to hospital for 4 weeks cause of mental health and he cane back as completely a different person. I felt the distant and spoke to him asking if he still wanted to be with me and he’d be like yeah then he says no and then he was just being very cold not taking much to me. He then asked me if I’m gonna go home now and I said why do u want me to go? He was like “yeah.” But then he was like to me “come around init.” And I said “no.” So then he said again “come and stay still.” I then said I’ll stay today then and he was like “how can u stay today I’m going out.” However even tho he wanted me to go he kept on still telling me to come over still. When I left him before back in January he kept on texting me to go back to him after a week. However now it’s been 2 months I haven’t gone back to his flat but he did keep telling me to come back. He hasn’t got a phone cause he smashed his one so he can’t contact me. Do u guys think he wants me to come back in his flat in his head? He stays on his own and has no one else and can’t get any other girls. Do u guys think he wants me to come? It’s been 2 months.
5 mo
Also when I left him this time and last time he kept on getting angry and punching people for no reason. Also now I’m not with him I heard he just sits in his flat all day and I heard he punched the shopkeeper and the police.
5 mo
Also we use to see each other so much before like it was a routine me always going to his flat
27
4