Do guys find conservative girls attractive?

I’m not like an old fashioned freak or anything, but I do have standards. I’m hoping to have sex with only one man, which would be my future husband. I don’t smoke, do drugs, and I drink but I don’t get drunk. I love to cook and I try to get better at it. I clean and overall I just try to be a great woman. I have great fashion, but I won’t be wearing booty cut shorts in public or a low cut shirt IN PUBLIC. I’m going to college in August to get a degree. I really just want a clean life and go on adventures with my husband and have no regrets! Do guys like conservative girls?
  • They’re attractive
  • Not for me

875

Most Helpful Guys

• To me (a guy) "attractiveness" come in many forms.

I'm sure you'll make a good wife and mother, a good homemaker to say the least. And this is an attractive attribute.

Also, having high values (moral or principle) is an attractive attribute too.

The only regret is, society today value physical attraction and liberalism (sexual) over your attributes. This is a waste and a sad fact.

Let me say, live by what you believe in, but be prepared to pay the price of a few heart-breaking rejections before you find your husband. And I hope he's a virgin too (which after I ghosted here a bit, seem to be lacking in this site).

• I think a measure of conservation is attractive yes but then I also think it's fun for a girl to come out of her shell a bit. Not anything extreme like hard drinking or drugs or anything even remotely illegal. But just getting her to open up a bit and try a few more fun things I'd great, but yeah on the whole I like conservative girls. Just not so conservative they may as well be a tortoise.

Most Helpful Girl

• From my experiences, attractive ON THE SURFACE. But the fact that you will make them wait for marriage to have sex and not do anything else sexual before them, not attractive. One of the top reasons for me being celibate and never dated. You will deal with major hardships because your stance is staying Godly. I pray that you will encounter a man who will honor and respect your desires as for himself.