Do guys find conservative girls attractive?

I’m not like an old fashioned freak or anything, but I do have standards. I’m hoping to have sex with only one man, which would be my future husband. I don’t smoke, do drugs, and I drink but I don’t get drunk. I love to cook and I try to get better at it. I clean and overall I just try to be a great woman. I have great fashion, but I won’t be wearing booty cut shorts in public or a low cut shirt IN PUBLIC. I’m going to college in August to get a degree. I really just want a clean life and go on adventures with my husband and have no regrets! Do guys like conservative girls?
  • They’re attractive
    Vote A
  • Not for me
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|4

Most Helpful Guys

• To me (a guy) "attractiveness" come in many forms.

I'm sure you'll make a good wife and mother, a good homemaker to say the least. And this is an attractive attribute.

Also, having high values (moral or principle) is an attractive attribute too.

The only regret is, society today value physical attraction and liberalism (sexual) over your attributes. This is a waste and a sad fact.

Let me say, live by what you believe in, but be prepared to pay the price of a few heart-breaking rejections before you find your husband. And I hope he's a virgin too (which after I ghosted here a bit, seem to be lacking in this site).

1|0
    0|0
  • I think a measure of conservation is attractive yes but then I also think it's fun for a girl to come out of her shell a bit. Not anything extreme like hard drinking or drugs or anything even remotely illegal. But just getting her to open up a bit and try a few more fun things I'd great, but yeah on the whole I like conservative girls. Just not so conservative they may as well be a tortoise.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• From my experiences, attractive ON THE SURFACE. But the fact that you will make them wait for marriage to have sex and not do anything else sexual before them, not attractive. One of the top reasons for me being celibate and never dated. You will deal with major hardships because your stance is staying Godly. I pray that you will encounter a man who will honor and respect your desires as for himself.

2|1
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Men are not a monolithic entity. We don't all like the same things.

If you're a "conservative" girl, you will certainly be attractive to men who like "conservative" girls.

If's not a question of "Do" but one of "Which".

2|1
    0|0
  • Some do I am sure. Especially the erm, religious kind. If you're into those. In practice it isn't easy and it is likely you'll end up missing out and that your first relationship just won't be the forever-deal.

That said even if 80% dislike some part of it that still leaves you with a solid 750 million candidates or so. Filter for age and you got about 100 million or so left. Then whatever extra criteria you want. There will be a bunch left at the end anyhow.

1|0
    0|0
  • Most Guys prefer these things in a girlfriend, unfortunately young guys, dont like commitment.
    So you will have to find a guy who has similar values and is up to your standards. You seem like an awesome girl, so it shouldn't be hard. Just be patient and wait, and the right guy will come along.

You need a conservative guy, so I would suggest going to church

1|0
    0|0
  • It probably doesn't matter what an old guy things, but I would have been delighted to have a girlfriend like you when I was in college!

2|2
    0|0
  • 11 d ago

Do guys find conservative girls attractive?

1|0
    0|0
  • You have a lot going for you, so hold out for the right guy. Don't choose too soon, and look for a guy with the same qualities you have. They exist, but don't grow on trees. It will happen if you give it time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Congratulations on your choices! Yes, I wish there had been more girls like you when I was dating. Learn to make a couple of "signature dishes" by memory (PM me on this if you like) and you can't help but to impress some clean-minded guys. That said, you sound like- and look like- a great gal for a serious guy.

1|0
    0|0
  • The term "conservative" doesn't really mean much. And guys like *attractive* girls. Whether or not a girl does the things you're describing doesn't matter if she's a landwhale.

0|0
    0|1
    • 10 d ago

Wow... you sound like an intelligent young man

• 10 d ago

Shrug. It is what it is. All I do is tell the truth; that often annoys people because it's truth they don't want to hear.

• Personally, I like women who know their worth, dress modestly, have class and are non-promiscuous.
    But I don't necessarily support conservative ideals, I expect my partner to be strong and an equal of mine, I do not expect for them to be my housewife.

0|0
    0|0
  • That just sounds like a normal description of what all good guys are looking for to be honest, respectable!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, very much so. If she is attractive too, then she is kinda ideal girl for me as I myself have decided to wait until marriage.

1|0
    0|0
  • You sound like just my type in terms of values. It's especially rare to find a girl who wants "true monogamy" (one sexual partner for life), but isn't necessarily waiting until marriage--like myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say guys find conservative girls attractive - I would say they respect conservative girls enough to marry them and not use them for sex and dump them the next day.

0|1
    0|1
  • depends on their personality tbh if i like that then i like them...
    so you could say if i got on with them on that level i would find them attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • There are a lot of guys who would want a women like that. Because they themselves are conservative men.
    Find the ones yourself and it will be great.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not only do I like them, but that sounds ideal to me. It sounds like you have a level head on your shoulders, and you know what you want and you know who you are. That's a powerful combination.

1|0
    0|0
  • If they look at all like your profile photo they are gorgeous, and actually I share many of your values.

1|1
    0|0
  • I do, but I would actually prefer that she didn't drink alcohol at all if possible. At least not around me.
    I like how you put that you won't wear that stuff "in public" To me that means you would still wear fun stuff like that at home in private for fun times with your SO.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let's get married 😂lol... Well being conservative myself i would love to date a conservative girl... I find that attractive and even beautiful in a way!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, that is very fine with me.. More than fine.. 8)..

2|0
    0|0
  • Guys would definitely like a woman as you describe yourself

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely! You are a princess, bound to be a queen. Yes, men of quality prefer women of quality, women of quality are 75% more likely to be conservative.
    Yes, right now it’s especially hard to be conservative, bc were in the middle of a cultural war, wher the cool kids are the progressives, the conservatives are the deplorable... but I predict that will change
    back in the other direction, as it’s proven that conservative values and principles always lead to productivity and prosperity.
    Stick to your instincts, you will do well...

1|0
    0|1
    • 11 d ago

@Asker- as the replies come in, look for trends to form, and a distinct difference in opinions between the younger, and the more experienced... lol, and try to see which ones are right... lol

• Definitely far more appealing than the average. Just be careful that the professors and others at university don't lead you down the wrong path.

1|0
    0|0
  • The right guy will love that you are saving yourself for him. Those that don't like that aren't the type of guy you're looking for anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, "traditional" girls are the only ones I take seriously... Everything you listed is good except college. That's a total waste of time.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it because it shows me that the woman in question has self-respect and sets standards for herself.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don’t argue with people’s beleifs and I respect them. Some of what you said I get and agree with while others I don’t. I’m not sure I’d call that conservative.

0|0
    0|0
  • Conservatives are very smart people and women even better

2|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the level of conservative-ness... and your age please try not to keep any expectations that you will find a guy (mostly you wont) who will be ready to be your husband... cause you know guys at this age do not like commitments cause these are the golden years and they want to take risks without having any responsibility...

This doesn't mean that you dont have hope... there are guys out there of every type... so choose wisely and be careful with the decisions... cause honey you would be really lucky if you find the right guy in the first try. good luck

1|0
    0|0
  • Morally conservative or politically conservative. Responses will differ

1|0
    0|0
  • I've seen no correlation between political leanings and physical attractiveness.

As far as the nonphysical, I don't think I could be satisfied with who you describe. I prefer a girl who knows what she likes when it comes to sex. And more importantly, a girl who prioritizes sex over outdated notions of purity.

But I'm a weird old man. There are likely hundreds of guys your age who would be into that sort of thing. Unfortunately, they are often drowned out by the millions with pseudomorals who only pretend to be that sort of guy to get in your pants.

0|1
    0|1
  • A conservative woman, 19 years old, unmarried but going to college this year. Just another feminist in disguise.

0|0
    0|1
    • 10 d ago

More like another feminist in the making, they print them out like the mint prints Benjamin's it takes a strong person to not swollow their bullshit

• Show All
    • 10 d ago

Mistixs to answer your question plainly yes men find it attractive. I would say your chances of finding a guy and especially the right kind are well improved by your common sense and ability to separate from the mainstream.

• 10 d ago

@mistixs Yes it is relevant until you want the divorce, child support, half your man's wealth, social benefits and anything else the system will provide to your vagina. When it comes to these things who gives a shit about the bible. You go girl. GTFO

• I think it’s definitely attractive and it’s what I look for in a girl!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes 100%, I share most of the same values with you but it's difficult to find a girl like that.

1|0
    0|1

• What if the one guy you choose to marry is awful in bed? Then you have a whole life of frustration.

0|0
    0|0
  • Firstly, How would you define conservative?

Which denomination, society or practice fulfils this criteria of yours?

0|0
    0|0
    • 8 d ago

Guys often are spoilt for choice - Beauty is common; so being unique and compatible can help - so YES as in the example below conservative girls are
      attractive...

I know many people in UK of all ethnic backgrounds who actively prefer Eastern European women (over native British women) for their conservative values

Eg - surprising number of young Polish women do not practice pre-marital sex despite attractiveness; and seen as great home makers and intelligent, usualit very staunch Christians, odd Jewish girl -

Having said that conservative men in places like UTAH and the Holy land practice polygamy - is that something which is a conservative value that you would be open to?

• I've normally disliked conservative girls but girls on the left are really a mess these days so... I might consider it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s fine as long as it isn’t expected of me to be conservative as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys who are deeply into the 1950s household fetish do.

0|0
    0|0
    • 11 d ago

It's funny to me that wanting to live in a really nice house with a perfect family and a tight-knit community with no crime and lots of economic opportunity and tons of great recreation. . . Is now considered a fetish. . .

Something somewhere has to be NOT a fetish, you know? Something has to be normal. Something has to be the normal thing that makes everything else a fetish for being different from that.

I always thought that that one normal thing was the classic Americana, Norman Rockwell 1950's thing. Can you really be said to have a "peak Western civilization" fetish?

• 11 d ago

@Bananaman177, that's not what I mean. But it's cute to know that lunatics have these delusional fantasies about the 1950s. They weren't what you think they were.

• 10 d ago

You think nobody ever lived behind a white picket fence in this country? Some people were living the "50's lifestyle" for a long time before, during, and after the actual 1950's themselves.

If you think that lifestyle only existed in the movies just because it has often been lampooned in various movies, you're the one being silly.

• Nah sluts are wlay cooler esp if they don't care what other people think or say.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • They're very attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted just so I can see how it goes lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.
    Very
    Much
    So

1|0
    0|0
  • They can be

1|0
    0|0
  • That's my ideal girl!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep Conservative men will want you!

1|1
    0|0
  • I know plenty of guys who like conservative girls.

0|1
    0|0
  • For sure

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them a lot!

1|0
    0|0
Show More

Recommended myTakes