Guys, what would you do if you notice your crush is walking towards your direction & is already looking at you from far?

Would you look at her OR pretend you don't see her?

03

03
  • Move out of her way cause she must be headed toward the guy behind me.

• 6 d ago

but what if there are no other guys behind you?

• 6 d ago

what if it actually happened to you? i'm curious to know. Cause this has happened to me...

• 6 d ago

I guess I don't know since it's never happened to me before, but I'd most likely pretend like I didn't see her until I have no choice but to interact with her when she decides to actually greet me. Then I'd probably just talk to her casually as if everything's normal

• run away!!!
    But I am a very shy person outside of talking about work. In all seriousness, I might say hi and THEN run away.

• 5 d ago

what if she approaches you first to greet you? Would you still run away?

• I would try and smile warmly while panicking like shit inside

• 5 d ago

but why would you be panic?

• 5 d ago

Yup agree with that. Everyone wants to be the best version of themselves in front of their crush. But if you notice your crush is walking towards your direction & is already looking at you from far, would you look back at her or look away quickly to pretend you didn't see her or you will go up to her?

• 5 d ago

First two probably