Guys, Men: when you break up with a girl do you totally erase her from life? Is this a fake breakup?

MY boyfriend of 1 year has hit a stressful part of life. We had a bad timing argument while he was already stressed out and told me he is done. He wants to be left alone.

He keeps saying he will bring my things and he hasn't. He hasn't deleted me from any of his social media platforms. We had a private account with our pictures on it... he goes on it. He goes on all my other accounts and my daughters account.

I went in earlier this week to get something important i left for work (he wasn't there) and our picture he folded and put a plant on it but my clothes were still in the closet beside his.. my other clothes still in the drawer and hanging visibly.. my shoes are right at the door where his are all my bathstuff and toothbrush are still in its regular place.

So I am confused...
He talks big but his actions are showing something else.

I know before he says to me that he is the type of person who will say harsh things to get people to leave him alone.

2