Have you ever gotten flowers for any occasion? Guys, have you ever given a girl flowers for some occasion?

Girls, do you like to receive flowers? For what occasion would you like to receive them the most? Who gave you some? Guys, would you ever give/send a girl flowers and which occasion did you or want to give/send flowers? Who , if anyone, did you give/send flowers? This DOES NOT include funerals.
Have you ever gotten flowers for any occasion? Guys, have you ever given a girl flowers for some occasion?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Maybe but I don't remember, something I would always say to my ex is Homalanthus populifolias, it's the scientific name for a tree species that is native to my country, the bleeding heart. I was my unique nerdie way to say I will love you till the end of time. Other times I would give her leaf skeletons from vines that had been predated on by insect larvae. It's kinda beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah i bought flowers for my ex when she was in the hospital and in Valentine's day every year and on special occassions...

I never got flowers and i don't mind, i prefer to get kisses and hugs doctor daniela 😄

0|0
    1|0
    • 7 d ago

Each has their purpose.

• Show All
    • 7 d ago

Okay a bouquet pf flowers and a nice dress 😉
      Common, will i get the magical kiss and hug or not 🥴

• 3 d ago

Thanks for the mho 🙂

Most Helpful Girls

• Once he gave me Roses for no reason and when I asked what are they for, he said it looked beautiful and it reminded him of me.. and he smiled... and I melted.

0|0
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

I would have looked like a blob of protoplasm on the ground - like is above melting lol

• My boyfriend gave me flowers like every week becsuee he loves me and he knows how much I like Rose's

0|0
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

Sounds like he has seen Titanic too many times with all the "Roses" Plus every week would get expensive. He must care for you tons. Lucky girl! :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yes, for my birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas or out is the blue.

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't think I have ever received flowers as a gift, and I have never given flowers to anyone as a gift.
    Flowers are a horrible gift, in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

only if you are allergic to flowers. Or if you were smelling them and a bee pops out and stings you on your nose.

• Give plants to girlfriend regularily (prefer giving living plants than dead things). She did buy me flowers on Valentine's, which was a surprise

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, and I miss it. Haven't had flowers in a long time.

0|0
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

Time to leave some subtle hints. It's spring and flowers are so beautiful. Wish I had some nice ones for my desk.

• Yes, my mother tends to often give me some on valentine lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer to give flowers without an “occasion “. Here are flowers for no other reason than I want you to feel special.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do give flowers because she loves it.. that just makes her happy

0|0
    0|0
  • Once for my birthday ond once for graduation

0|1
    0|0
  • Well it sounds sweet but i m more like an introvert so yeah... less human interaction in real life.

0|0
    0|0
  • My crush made me an origami flower 😂

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes