Have you ever gotten flowers for any occasion? Guys, have you ever given a girl flowers for some occasion?

Girls, do you like to receive flowers? For what occasion would you like to receive them the most? Who gave you some? Guys, would you ever give/send a girl flowers and which occasion did you or want to give/send flowers? Who , if anyone, did you give/send flowers? This DOES NOT include funerals.

68

Most Helpful Guys

• Maybe but I don't remember, something I would always say to my ex is Homalanthus populifolias, it's the scientific name for a tree species that is native to my country, the bleeding heart. I was my unique nerdie way to say I will love you till the end of time. Other times I would give her leaf skeletons from vines that had been predated on by insect larvae. It's kinda beautiful.

• Yeah i bought flowers for my ex when she was in the hospital and in Valentine's day every year and on special occassions...

I never got flowers and i don't mind, i prefer to get kisses and hugs doctor daniela 😄

• 7 d ago

Each has their purpose.

• 7 d ago

Okay a bouquet pf flowers and a nice dress 😉
      Common, will i get the magical kiss and hug or not 🥴

• 3 d ago

Thanks for the mho 🙂

Most Helpful Girls

• Once he gave me Roses for no reason and when I asked what are they for, he said it looked beautiful and it reminded him of me.. and he smiled... and I melted.

• 7 d ago

I would have looked like a blob of protoplasm on the ground - like is above melting lol

• My boyfriend gave me flowers like every week becsuee he loves me and he knows how much I like Rose's

• 7 d ago

Sounds like he has seen Titanic too many times with all the "Roses" Plus every week would get expensive. He must care for you tons. Lucky girl! :)