Fellow guys, about how long does it take for you after you've seen/checked out a girl to decide you want to have sex with her?

It usually takes me about two seconds.
Fellow guys, about how long does it take for you after you've seen/checked out a girl to decide you want to have sex with her?
  • 1-2 seconds
    Vote A
  • 3-10 seconds
    Vote B
  • 20-30 seconds
    Vote C
  • About a minute
    Vote D
  • Two to five minutes (eternity)
    Vote E
  • I am a girl/results
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
7 d ago
more votes and answers dammit

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• 2-3 seconds

0|1
    0|0
    • 5 d ago

Thank you for mhg

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Wow interesting results lol
    Well if i liked a guy i would also make up my mind in few seconds if i want to have sex with him unless in next few seconds he does something which is a turn off

0|2
    0|0
  • That long? For it's pretty much instantaneous with zero delay.

0|1
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

For me*

• 7 d ago

I mean I would consider within two seconds to count as "pretty much instantaneous."

• 7 d ago

Yeah fair enough, I just wanted to be a smartass and emphasize that it should be even quicker 😛

• To 'consider' what it might be like? No time. To actually decide to do so? Months after multiple dates, getting to know her and her perosnality, meeting her parents, spending a lot of time together, getting engaged... then I'll decide that I'd like to have sex with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t know where she’s been. I don’t know her history. I don’t know who she’s fucked with in the past. I don’t know if she’s healthy, and I don’t know if she’s shady. It takes me multiple conversations to figure out whether I want to have sex with a woman. Sometimes, they talk themselves out of sex. I let girls earn my lust instead of giving it away for free

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much like the girls said, I'd know right away until she says or does something that puts me off. That's pretty much what physical attraction is.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think there's a difference between deciding if you "want to" and deciding if "you would if given the chance". The second one is more accurate and I usually make that decisions in 2 seconds as well. But to me wanting to sleep with someone means it's followed up with action.

0|0
    0|0
  • It only takes seconds... but I don’t usually act on that decision.

0|0
    0|0

• I've never based my first seconds into meeting a man on a date and deciding if I'm going to sleep with him or not.

1|0
    0|0
  • I may want to see a girl naked pretty fast, but sex comes later (at least 3 months). I would wait up to 2.5 years for sex though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl. I'll know right away if I want to bang him but I'll change my mind depending on if he does something or says anything that will turn me off.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just like women, men decide within the first 30 seconds.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just by looking at her you know if you would fuck her or not

0|0
    0|0
  • you could flash a picture in miliseconds and a guy would know. same for girls. looks matter most

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 seconds lol

0|1
    0|0
  • About the same as you.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not long on sexy girls

0|1
    0|0
  • Naah I'm not like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • That girl is damn hot

0|1
    0|1
  • Right away if I’m attracted to them but it could change if they have a lousy personality

0|1
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

Well you can still fuck a girl with a lousy personality; fuck doesn't mean date.

• Show All
    • 7 d ago

Lol fair enough.

• 7 d ago

Lol yup

Recommended myTakes