Why would a guy add me on fb then a bunch of others will follow shortly after?

This really happened so many times, a guy would add me then shortly after or the days that follow others he's friends with will add me too? Sometimes it's two requests at the same minute. I find it weird and it makes me think they play a game or something among guys. This happened with many guys before.
I'm not a hot/popular girl, just an introverted plain jane kind of girl, I have very few simple pics of me and my profile is private as in posts aren't accessible to the public. I can only say I usually share with those guys who add me some common interests.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• could be they are players/fuckboys etc who are purely just thirsty... i take it you have your relationship set as single?

1|0
    0|0
    • 1 d ago

I don't think so, I don't know them but none has attempted anything and they seem like normal guys. It's what made me wonder. Yes it id det as such. My guess is just the commom interests we share (taste in music)

• 1 d ago

Maybe but seeing what most players are like they can appear as normal guys tbf

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it happens to me too, when guys get together all they talk about is girls, sex and sports­čśé

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• They are stalking you

0|0
    0|0
    • 1 d ago

But what for?

Recommended myTakes