Is he not interested anymore?

I work with this guy. He used to be around me a lot, and I always suspected he had a crush on me. He was suppose to be working sometimes, but it seemed he would rather hang with me or sometimes he'll be in the middle of working and he'll randomly walk by to see me.. Well I dont see him anymore as much until its time for him to go home. I won't see him for a whole day even when he's at work until its time to go. He did come up to me like he wanted to ask me something when he was leaving one time but someone walked over and distracted us, so he left. The next day I didn't see him for a whole day until the afternoon. He was leaving. He was staring at me but he didn't say anything to me. Just said hey and smiled at me when I walked by him. Why is he avoiding me now? Why does he only talk to me when he's leaving work?
6 d ago
One time we had to work together and he couldn't take his eyes off of me

02