Is this girl ignoring me or playing hard to get?

She replies to text messages 10 days later but she apologizes saying she totally forgot to reply. Is she just playing hard to get

13

13
  • If she is into you she would have answered earlier and not that late jeez 10 days. One situation from personal experience there was this girl who I was flirting with I started to text her for the first time and asked her what she was doing she told me she is in a family dinner I teasingly told her I will leave her focus on that. Then she asked me not to go and keep texting her stating that it's not that important. that's it if she into you she puts you as a priority.

• i think she doesn't care n is not into you, but doesn't wanna seem rude to you

• She doesn´t care about you. 10 days is not playing hard to get, it´s sending the message I don´t give shit about you.

• That is just her being disorganized or not caring