Is it possible he may have feelings for me?

So I have three classes with this one guy, who I happen to like, and he’s known this for several months.

More recently I’ve noticed he’s been approaching me a lot more to talk to me. He also has started standing incredibly close to me recently, to the point where we’re often touching (when there is plenty of room, so there really isn’t a reason for it).

Numerous occasions he seems to rub his arm against me, which I thought was on accident, but from the amount of times it has happened I’m honestly beginning to doubt it. In the past he would purposefully poke my waist as he walked by to get my attention, then would talk to me.

Now, more recently during the biology class we have together, our teacher decided to briefly talk about animal behaviour. With this she mentioned that, with animals (like cats), staring without blinking is a sign of an animal trying to assert their dominance. After this was mentioned, we just continued to learn about some other stuff.

Near the end of class, I go over to my best bud to talk to her, then go back to my seat. My crush sits at another table directly in front of me. As soon as I get to my seat, he randomly comes over, then says “staring contest” and just stares me down before I can even respond. This was different from the other times he has done this (yes, he’s done this before) because instead of staying in one place, he starts approaching me as he does it, and continued to as I backed away. Once I blinked, he said “you blinked, I win” and just goes back to his seat- Whenever I get really shy from him staring at me he smiles.

There was also the thing today, though I think this was on accident since he never acknowledged it. I was helping him with a Tech project and he wanted to edit his code so I let him use my laptop. Long story short, his elbow ends up going into my breast as he works on the project, and he doesn’t acknowledge it. This went on for a few minutes, and I’m sure he would’ve felt it.

Not sure what to think//
6 d ago
I also feel the need to mention that, when he recently had a “staring contest” with me he got really, REALLY close to my face. He’s also kind of a shy guy and a bit of a goof, but when he stands really close to me (touching me, likely on purpose) that’s when he’s silent for whatever reason. But when he’s at a normal distance (with some actual breathing space) he’s as talkative as ever. While watching a movie in biology he sat behind me and would poke me with his foot. He’s a strange fella//

43

Most Helpful Girl

• had that staring contest shit happen to me before, no joke lol - and the guy liked me in case ur wondering 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it's definitely possible.