Non black men would you defend a black woman?

If a black woman was in trouble would you help her, evidently black men have given up protecting black women.

120

120
  • I saw this pregnant black woman in a store who couldnt get up, so I helped her up.

• 6 d ago

Thank you God bless you 🙏❤️

• 5 d ago

Damn 😂

• 5 d ago

@Pink2000 Yeah, I told her that because I asked her first if she was going to have more kids? She was like...

• Wouldn't defend a woman fullstops. Why? Because a woman would never do the same for me or any guy.

• If I could help, I would help anyone in trouble. Please provide the evidence you have for your claim, as you used the word ‘evidently’ and it’s not simply your opinion.

• Depends what kind of trouble and why. I would treat it like anyone else I guess.

• The short answer to this is yes (color isn't relevant). But the problem is knowing when to intervene in something. I've gotten in front of a guy smacking a woman around only to have that lady (i use that term loosely) go off on me about it. rule of thumb if the woman is giving the guy just as much hell right back ( she's a fighter) and this is normal for them. If the guy is beating on her and she's not putting up any resistance then you get in the front of him and say "why don't you try that on someone who's going to swing back".

• Race doesn't matter. If you have my back I've got yours.

• Yeah. I always been cool with my black female buddies especially in college.

• Id like to think id help anyone who needed defending.

• Yes, a man should always defend a woman when she is in need, race shouldn't make any difference.

• I would defend her just like I would defend any woman, why?

• Yes I would if I believed she really needed help

• I already have.

• Heck yea I would.

• Yes, why not?

• Yes of course

• Yes. How is that even a question?

• Depends really.

• depends on what he did to her if he hit her or not

• It's 2019, women can protect themselves.

• Wouldn't stomp a hairhat out if she was on fire and I'd get a cash reward... you're just hating on black men because they prefer white women like everybody else.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piSO8NFraTs

• 5 d ago

Black kings know who’s really down for them 😂

• Black women are abandoning black men by the droves.

• 6 d ago

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?🤔

• 6 d ago

See what I mean smh. And now you know why..