Guys, would you respond to this?

I know I’ve already asked this but I want to reword the way I asked the question.

If you received the text, “your perseverance to workout, even incredibly hung over, is kinda sexy tbh. Sleep well :)”

I then followed up with, “(that is, if you’re already asleep lol)” about 20 minutes later because I’m stupid.

I’m thrown by this guy because we text every day and we go on dates but when I try to flirt he doesn’t really respond. I’m just confused...

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• That's flirting? Going to have a lot more direct than that. So you go on real dates, but you are freaking out about text flirting? Might want to think this through again.

0|0
    0|0
    • 5 d ago

We see each other once a week. I was just trying to keep things interesting

• Show All
    • 5 d ago

Misinterpreted? Again this texting. Stop pretending it's the same as face to face communication.
      What were you him to say after your unmistakable flirting.

• 5 d ago

I didn’t honestly expect him to answer. I kind of just wanted to make him feel good.

It was the fact that I saw the three text bubble dots pop up that got my brain spinning.

• I don't normally respond when a woman sends me a wall of text unless she's really hot or rich.

0|0
    0|0
    • 5 d ago

It wasn’t a wall.

• Show All
    • 5 d ago

But men don't want to read a long text.

• 5 d ago

@John_Doesnt
      I've said the same thing as nauseum about texting. Girls cannot/refuse to understand that guys don't like texting. It doesn't translate, and girls don't get it.

• He's probably not that interested

0|0
    0|0
    • 5 d ago

Then why won’t he just break up with me?

• Show All
    • 5 d ago

I don't think he's just too lazy to end it.

• 5 d ago

Wait what? He’s too lazy to end it?

Recommended myTakes