Why do unattractive women say eww around me?

now it’s a combination of things this girl was really uneducated she was using all sorts of slang and secondly she was really ghetto. I carry myself very professionally
Updates:
5 d ago
Interesting opinions
4 d ago
Thanks

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's a defense mechanism. Unattractive people a lot of the time develop a superiority complex to help them cope with feeling undesired. This will manifest a lot of times with them acting very arrogant attacking others so they feel better about themselves

0|0
    0|0
    • 5 d ago

Yeah dude in no world would I ever date a girl like that and did you notice how I didn’t even touch on physical appearance

• Show All
    • 5 d ago

Yeah it's like a "you can't hate me if I hate you first" kinda deal

• 5 d ago

Also let me clarify it’s not that she’s black it’s how she carries herself cause I have frequently conversations with her about her personal life and stuff that goes on I encourage her to go back to school and to overall carry herself in a different way.

• Maybe they're only unattractive to you, have you thought that maybe they find you unattractive? Everyone is entitled to their own interpretation of what is attractive and what is not.

0|0
    0|1
  • What're you doing bro! You're supposed to sag your pants and have several face tattoos.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you’re just ew 🤷‍♀️

0|0
    0|1
    • 5 d ago

It’s lifestyles clashing

• So? All women are ugly

0|0
    0|0
    • 4 d ago

No I’m saying I mainly get it from unattractive women

• 4 d ago

Hot women just stare some even do double takes

• Ugly means personality and ugly means hateful and being ugly towards one another. Bc maybe you have a sucky personality or you pick your nose or is gross I don't know you tell me.

0|0
    0|1
    • 5 d ago

Well I have a friendly personality

Recommended myTakes