Guys: What are some "secrets" that you think women should know?

Things that would just make life easier if they knew? Guys: What are some

3|4

Most Helpful Guys

• We aren’t actually as complicated as you think. Most women tend to overthink us way too much. This second one is going to go against what I’m saying because I’m about to explain a lot more things. Most women talk too much, read a lot of the question on this forum. Women write novels about their problems, I can’t even read half of what a lot of women write. Once I open the question I’m interested in, if it’s a book I have to read I’ll move on. I don’t need to know who was there, what color dress were you wearing, what the weather was like, etc. I just need to know who hit who or who yelled at who, why, then what was the outcome. I don’t need to know that you were on your period so you were feeling emotional as it was then your boss made a remark that hurt your feelings. Most men, like most women in dealing w a breakup take time to get over it. We deal w it differently. A lot of women tend to think how we can get over a relationship so fast, it’s not as fast as you think. We’ve just been taught as men to move on, life is going to move on w or w out you. So you’re either going to sit there crying about it like a lot of women do or you’re going to keep fighting. We’re always going to look at other women no matter what. It’s one thing if he’s ogling her constantly but a glance it just tends to happen. Don’t hint at things. Be direct. I ask my girl what she’d like, not cause I don’t care to put thought into it. It’s me putting thought into asking her what she wants to make sure she’s happy knowing that I got her exactly what she wanted. We aren’t good w hints. Most men don’t talk when they’ve done something wrong cause we just get the 3rd degree. If you want him to talk then keep your mouth shut, let him talk. Don’t scold him w this I told you so, he knows trust me. It’s usually easier as a man to just say nothing cause you know when she says just tell me I won’t get mad, you know that’s bs. A majority of us men show we care by doing things, whether it’s taking you out or flowers, taking care of the bills. We’re not too good w expressing our feelings verbally because most of us as boys were taught to compartmentalize those feelings, so we show those feelings by doing things. You don’t ever really see men telling their boys I love you bro, we show it by physical activity like rough housing each other, bagging on each other. I hope this helped, yes I know I wrote too much when I said women talk too much. There’s other things too, just tired of writing.

3|1
    0|0
  • 1: We don't care about your makup, in fact we like your natural beauty best.

2: don't feel insecure about your Breast size. Guys brains are hard wired to think "Breasts = good".

3: Guys egos can be deceptively fragile.

4: If a guy your dating goes out of his way to do something for you let him. Its a way of showing our affection and that we care. Not that he thinks your incapable.

5. Guys find your feminine traits and quirks attractive. (No shit? Lol)

Respectfully,
    Mr. Brick

3|3
    2|1

Most Helpful Girls

• I guess it would be that you can't make a guy commit to dating you and marrying you by offering sex or condoning his sexual wrongs

The other is that if a woman does not demand respect - she won't get it

And maybe also that a guy who dates you for your looks won't stay with you long term

Or what I've heard from others "the one who marries for money earns every penny."

Also this Jewish quote that I heard - "don't be sweet or you will get eaten up - don't be bitter or you will get spewed out." I think that is true - girls who try to play extra nice get used, taken advantage of and dumped. Girls who try to play hard and tough end up with terrible guys cause nice guys don't tolerate woman who are that bad.

4|0
    0|0
  • They pee in shower.
    Some of them leave their beard and head shavings all over the damn bathroom counter.
    If you sprinkle when you tinkle, be a sweetie and wipe the seatie!

1|0
    0|1
    • 6 d ago

Women pee in the shower to.

• 6 d ago

@DDpsy too*

• 6 d ago

Oh snap, you got me... let's both go pee in the shower too.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• TEN THINGS GIRLS SHOULD KNOW ABOUT GUYS

1. When we come in, we get annoyed if you ask us, "Do you notice anything different?" Just tell us WTF is different and then ask our opinion of your new hairdo.

2. We don't want to make every decision. It is really annoying to ask where you want to eat, and to hear you reply, "Wherever you want to eat is fine!" https://youtu.be/ugUaxot1UgE

3. Why do you expect us to be able to read your mind? We don't think like you and no man has ever understood his female companion.

4. If we are trying to determine how to do something around the house, your suggestions are VERY annoying.

5. Punishing us by withholding sex is like declaring jihad!

6. Sometimes, we are overwhelmed with emotion, even if we don't express any feelings and maintain our usual stoic appearance.

7. Just because we look at another woman, that doesn't mean we want to have sex with her. If I look at someone else's house, that does not mean that I want to move in there. We can't help that instinct to look.

8. We get really annoyed when you won't tell us what turns you on? How are we supposed to know? Every single one of you is different and what worked on our last girlfriend may turn you off completely.

9. We are usually quite jealous of the way the children bond with you. Even my cats prefer my girlfriend and I'm the one who buys all the damned cat food.

10. We feel responsible for being in charge of a relationship even if you clearly want an equal partnership and, sometimes, that is a very heavy burden.

BONUS TIP:

11. We can't stand your mother.

2|4
    0|0
    • 4 d ago

I’m confused about number 11?

• Show All
    • 4 d ago

Yes, I will never say anything to you or any other woman on this site that I would not want my girlfriend to read. SHE is my partner. Everyone else is just someone else, NOT my partner.

• 4 d ago

Thank you for your wisdom! I really appreciate your feedback.

• Some of us are not sensible when it comes to fashion.

2|2
    2|0
  • I'm not breaking the Bro Code to let you in on that stuff.

2|4
    2|0
  • I just clenched my butthole before reading the last comment.

2|0
    0|0
    • 5 d ago

You fell for that?😂😂😂

• Show All
    • 5 d ago

My goodness gentlemen, this was meant to be lighthearted and fun. Put the guns away.

• 5 d ago

Your post, your words lady.

• That sometimes we like to talk and discuss things too.

5|2
    0|0
  • Huh What? Men can't move their stuff without closing the butthole? I am confusion someone please explain.

1|0
    0|0
    • 6 d ago

Without moving the pelvis the only way of moving it once it is erect requires a contraction that involves a clenching.
      The more you know.;p

• Show All
    • 5 d ago

It happens to some women if they do kegels too.

• 5 d ago

They could just shake there hips and wiggle from side to side. It moves lol

• Give men direct orders to follow. Don't hint at every little thing hoping and praying he will get it. He won't. LOL.

2|2
    0|0
  • Putting on my tin foil hat. Them womenz... they're reading my thoughts!

1|0
    0|1
    • 5 d ago

LOL 🤣🤣

• Show All
    • 5 d ago

That's great!
      I don't usually ask questions I know the answer to... unless I'm teaching students. So that might be a problem if a guy thinks I already know. I genuinely want to know the answer to things I ask
      I think it's safe to assume the chocolate is always meant to be saved. Lol But I think the answer is to buy two, one for you and one for her.

• 5 d ago

I agree with you on the chocolate. The thing to remember, is that when you question your man... and you do it with that little sweet innocent mother voice... he has to tell you. Men fear upsetting or hurting their woman the most in life. Men will crawl across broken glass before hurting their woman.
      See SECRETLY, (and quoting Jeremy Clarkson who said it best), all men are really 9 years old inside. We have an inner child that comes out. If we're asked in the right tone, and we fear no reaction, we tell the truth. If we think we'll hurt you, or one thing we say will ruin a whole holoday... we lock ot down like Area 51! We don't lie... per say... but we sugar coat and make an omissions.

But we often do know that you often know the answer. Okay, sometimes you don't. But we can feel sometimes like we're being tested lol

• -We don't expect you to pay or even go halves on a date, but if you don't at least offer to contribute we'll think you're stingy gold digger who doesn't respect us. Furthermore, if you don't actually pay at least part of date 2 and make some effort, date 3 ain't happening.

-When you reject us don't make up bs reasons for why. Be honest. We can tell really easily you're lying as your body language and tone betrays you. Do this and we'll think very lowly of you and never want to associate with you again.

4|2
    0|0
  • That the thing we want the most is for you to be yourself

4|1
    1|0
  • If you catch him looking at you he has probably already mentally undressed you and is one his way to third base. The more creative a guy is the more he invents ways to think about sex. Only to sex does bacon take second place. guys thing about sex more than they say the word.

2|1
    0|1
  • We're not complex enough to have secrets. You give us too much credit. Don't overthink our motives... we're simple creatures.

3|2
    3|0
    • 6 d ago

Also... the pee on the floor near the toilet isn't from us missing, it's because it splashes.

• That when we jokingly say that "ball pain is worse then pregnancy pain" it's not because we genuinely think that a nutshot is worse (apparently giving birth registers at the same pain level as being set on fire and a nutshot is about the level of cleanly breaking a bone) it's because we literally have nothing else that we can compare it to in a normal situation.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish girls knew to let a guy have his friend time or chill time when mad

4|2
    1|0
    • 5 d ago

thanks for the 👎cuz it just means more people will read my com ment instead of passing it by

• 5 d ago

an my new comnent wasn't neant to be towards the person who posted but the 1 who gave me thumbs down

• We don’t care about your opinion no matter how hot you are

2|4
    7|1
  • I knew some guys can't orgasmed more then once. It blocked the pee to if a guy have sex. urethra is has orgasmed & know what not to pee. I just got the information from Google.

1|0
    0|0
  • The longer the penis gets stimulated the more ejaculation there will be... more cum.

Don't finish fast, cause none of you will have the ultimate pleasure...

1|0
    2|1
  • We can move it. We just can't flex it. Though, other movements are incredibly weak and slow - not like a tail.

1|0
    1|0
  • Men are mostly insecure and would never share those insecurities with other guys

2|1
    0|0
  • Don’t worry about your breast size. We love all tits, especially those with perky nipples

1|2
    2|0
  • Read "Secrets About Men Every Woman Should Know" by Dr. Barbara DeAngelis. It is excellent.

1|0
    0|0
  • Our sex drive when we’re younger is so insanely high it’s honestly torture for us sometimes, it can come off as desperate and creepy but it’s like we have an addiction to crack that only a small percent of sex addict women can relate to 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • We want you to be direct and not play mind games. If you say its fine then we'll take it at face value. Don't say 'I'm fine' when it's clearly not then proceed to let us figure it out because we can't and we'll go crazy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Our women have more power in our lives then we let on. When the build us up, we feel like kings. If they tear us down, we're left in shambles.

1|1
    0|0
  • Even if we want you to make us a sandwich... we do not really like them all that much.

1|0
    2|0
    • 4 d ago

So why do guys joke about sandwiches all the time?

• Show All
    • 4 d ago

@Farawlaa Well, aren't you an overachiever. That is overkill.

• 4 d ago

No such thing as overkill

• We use your social media photos to masturbate and chances are we have fantasized about all of our female friends at one point or another during those masturbation sessions. At the same time, however, we do not really discuss sex with each other as often as you might think. In fact, women probably talk about sex more often than we do. On another note, the majority of us are not sex crazed players who want to sleep with as many women as possibly. It only seems that way to you because women tend to pursue the small percentile of men at the top who do those things. The majority of men, while being very horny, are more than willing to settle down with one woman and in fact would prefer to have a traditional relationship.

1|1
    0|1
  • "does he like me"

Unless you are hideous then the answers is probably yes. Men are horny as fuck

2|1
    0|0
    • 5 d ago

Even if you are hideous most guys will tell you yes for just one night!

• We can go into screensaver mode where we can literally think about nothing.

0|1
    0|0
  • You should learn about yourself.
    What creates attraction, then maybe you'd all stop going for wrongins and blaming love.

0|0
    1|0
  • It's rude to spit, your single friend you're trying to hook my friend up with looks like a moose, if you tell me you're too tired for sex and I'm horny you have no right to get mad at me for masturbating, your overly camp friend isn't cute he's cringe, I do not care about anything that's going on in any reality TV shows, girls who wear too much make up either make themselves look desperate or like their fresh out of clown college, natural beauty is waaaayyy more attractive so please don't be afraid to try being yourself, if you want a loyal and honest man, be a loyal and honest woman (might not be a secret but seems an alien concept to some people).

0|0
    0|0
  • We like neck kisses too

5|2
    1|0
  • We usually mean what we say and dislike ambiguity.

1|4
    1|0
  • We're not that hard to please

1|3
    2|0
  • Omg great question 🖤💜💙

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish someone did one for women too

0|0
    0|0
  • We. hate. texting... X 1000

0|2
    0|0
  • I can't tell secrets to women.
    Unless she is mine.

2|0
    2|0
  • none of your business

1|1
    2|0
  • how about talking?

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes our feelings get hurt too easy.

1|0
    0|0
  • We are different. Don t always try to change us

0|0
    0|0
  • So u can use them against us? No thanks

0|0
    0|0
  • The morning wood comes from the urge to pee.

0|1
    0|1
  • All these men saying they’re simple have never met my father who is like Don fucking Draper of complex emotions.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. Boys are conditioned since the day we learned to talk not to express our feelings and that “boys don’t cry” etc. Men even make up almost half of abuse victims and that 70% women are perpetrators for non reciprocated domestic violence cases and abusive mothers exist too. Because of all this, don’t be surprised if he has trouble opening up to you at first and at the very worst they are scared to death of disappointing you and scared that you might go ballistic and attack because we messed up on a very minute detail etc.

2. Chances are we aren’t as fluent in body language as you are. We cannot assume that you mean something completely different when you say something that has an actual dictionary definition. I find it very funny how most women I know say that they value communication but they get angry when their boyfriend obeys them when they tell them to go away. We don’t like those games because it makes us wonder how many other phrases mean something completely different when their partner says it. This is also why men think being able to talk to women is a skill when it really shouldn’t be. Chances are, you and your partner both speak the same language so it is unfair to set him up for failure and redefine a phrase just to see him struggle. It also make him wonder if you mean the same thing when you say the phrase again or not and that’s not good. Not all women do this though and the ones I know who don’t subscribe to this have had a lot happier relationships in the long run.

0|0
    0|1
    • 4 d ago

3. Men are biologically wired to provide for and protect the ones he love. Because of this, they tend to base their self worth on how useful they are to people they associate. In order for him to be happy in his relationship with you, let him know that you appreciate him otherwise he will probably feel like a burden of all of the things he does for you doesn’t elicit a response. This is why there is a lot of truth to the saying “happy wife happy life”. This is also why breakups and divorces don’t end up well for them. Not only have you taken yourself out of his life but you have stripped him of his value as a man. There also aren’t as many social safetynets for men so it is very likely that they are not going to be the same person after that. Unless he never cared for you in the first place, he will blame himself for your departure as a failure to do his job as a boyfriend even if it wasn’t truly his fault.

• An early morning BJ while we are still asleep is a wake-up we will never forget.

0|0
    0|0
  • *follows question*

1|0
    0|0
  • We women are narcissistic masochists. We hate it when things are going well, especially if they continue to go well for long periods of time. We know down deep that we are fucked-up and not worthy of anything that is truly good. So when things are going well in a relationship, we eventually sabotage it. We just can’t help ourselves in this regard.
    We could have the greatest, most handsome, most well-hung husband in the world—a one-of-a-kind man who makes all of our girlfriends jealous; we could have the greatest children in the world, who are beautiful, well-behaved and ambitious; we could have the most enviable career imaginable; we could have all of the money and prestige and the truly good things in life, and we could repeatedly tell ourselves over and over, and believe, on the surface, that we would never cheat on our husbands. But down deep we know that it’s a lie. Because one day, we could walk into a grocery store, and some bad boy could whisper just the right combination of words in our ear, and the next thing you know, we’re at the Motel 6 getting it in the ass. That’s just how we are, and any woman—especially a hot woman—who says otherwise, is a liar.
    We want a man whom we can’t have. We want a man who honestly doesn’t give a fuck about us, who doesn’t care if we come or go. That’s the kind of man we will pursue. Call them bad boys or call them whatever you want, that’s the kind of man we want – period. The kind of guy who will make us orgasm, crudely, and give us a huge sexual thrill in the bedroom, and then discard us like used toilet paper, and fuck our female friends afterwards, just because he can. (Just like we would do with his male friends.)
    We lie about not wanting men with large penises. If we told the actual truth about the number of different men and women we’ve slept with, and if we told the actual truth about our fervent desire for big dicks, our pool of potential suitors would shrink drastically, to the point where it would completely dry up. So we lie. Most often, we will claim that we’ve had between three and eight sexual partners in our lifetime. And, to our way of thinking, it isn’t a lie, because if we had five sexual partners last Saturday evening, and our man asks us how many sexual partners we have had, and we answer, “Five”, well, technically, we aren’t lying.
    A woman will do just about anything, sexually speaking, so long as she is fairly certain she won’t get caught. For example, we will occasionally go out of town in order to rendezvous with a man we’ve been longing to fuck, and/or to have multiple sex partners in the same evening, and/or at the same time.
    This is something most women do, most especially. In our minds, it is a natural desire, and a natural thing, and so long as nobody else finds out, it’s “game on”. Women are receptacles for cock, that’s how we have been biologically designed. Nothing feels better to us than being completely filled up with multiple penises, than being the center of sexual attention, than being the object of unbridled group lust. Since it’s something we can’t risk doing on our home turf (don’t shit where you eat), we have to think outside the box, in order to get our boxes completely satisfied. And you might find this shocking, but many women – many, many women – have sex with dogs on a routine basis. This is just one example of how insatiable we truly are.
    I can see why you might not believe it, to which I say, look really hard at all of the women you know who have dogs. Look at women who have dogs whenever you see them out on the street, in the act of walking those dogs. Or at the park. You will notice that most of them have male dogs – the vast majority, in fact. This isn’t a coincidence. And look at all the female teachers who are exposed in the media for having sex with underage students. We have no self-control when it comes to sex – or anything else, for that matter. To our way of thinking, losing control is what makes sex great.

0|0
    1|0
  • hgdyjgdfjk

0|0
    0|0
  • We too like us back and ass to be licked

2|0
    1|1
Show More

Recommended myTakes