Guys: What are some "secrets" that you think women should know?

Things that would just make life easier if they knew? Guys: What are some

1045

Most Helpful Guys

• We aren’t actually as complicated as you think. Most women tend to overthink us way too much. This second one is going to go against what I’m saying because I’m about to explain a lot more things. Most women talk too much, read a lot of the question on this forum. Women write novels about their problems, I can’t even read half of what a lot of women write. Once I open the question I’m interested in, if it’s a book I have to read I’ll move on. I don’t need to know who was there, what color dress were you wearing, what the weather was like, etc. I just need to know who hit who or who yelled at who, why, then what was the outcome. I don’t need to know that you were on your period so you were feeling emotional as it was then your boss made a remark that hurt your feelings. Most men, like most women in dealing w a breakup take time to get over it. We deal w it differently. A lot of women tend to think how we can get over a relationship so fast, it’s not as fast as you think. We’ve just been taught as men to move on, life is going to move on w or w out you. So you’re either going to sit there crying about it like a lot of women do or you’re going to keep fighting. We’re always going to look at other women no matter what. It’s one thing if he’s ogling her constantly but a glance it just tends to happen. Don’t hint at things. Be direct. I ask my girl what she’d like, not cause I don’t care to put thought into it. It’s me putting thought into asking her what she wants to make sure she’s happy knowing that I got her exactly what she wanted. We aren’t good w hints. Most men don’t talk when they’ve done something wrong cause we just get the 3rd degree. If you want him to talk then keep your mouth shut, let him talk. Don’t scold him w this I told you so, he knows trust me. It’s usually easier as a man to just say nothing cause you know when she says just tell me I won’t get mad, you know that’s bs. A majority of us men show we care by doing things, whether it’s taking you out or flowers, taking care of the bills. We’re not too good w expressing our feelings verbally because most of us as boys were taught to compartmentalize those feelings, so we show those feelings by doing things. You don’t ever really see men telling their boys I love you bro, we show it by physical activity like rough housing each other, bagging on each other. I hope this helped, yes I know I wrote too much when I said women talk too much. There’s other things too, just tired of writing.

• 1: We don't care about your makup, in fact we like your natural beauty best.

2: don't feel insecure about your Breast size. Guys brains are hard wired to think "Breasts = good".

3: Guys egos can be deceptively fragile.

4: If a guy your dating goes out of his way to do something for you let him. Its a way of showing our affection and that we care. Not that he thinks your incapable.

5. Guys find your feminine traits and quirks attractive. (No shit? Lol)

Respectfully,
    Mr. Brick

Most Helpful Girls

• I guess it would be that you can't make a guy commit to dating you and marrying you by offering sex or condoning his sexual wrongs

The other is that if a woman does not demand respect - she won't get it

And maybe also that a guy who dates you for your looks won't stay with you long term

Or what I've heard from others "the one who marries for money earns every penny."

Also this Jewish quote that I heard - "don't be sweet or you will get eaten up - don't be bitter or you will get spewed out." I think that is true - girls who try to play extra nice get used, taken advantage of and dumped. Girls who try to play hard and tough end up with terrible guys cause nice guys don't tolerate woman who are that bad.

• They pee in shower.
    Some of them leave their beard and head shavings all over the damn bathroom counter.
    If you sprinkle when you tinkle, be a sweetie and wipe the seatie!

• 6 d ago

Women pee in the shower to.

• 6 d ago

@DDpsy too*

• 6 d ago

Oh snap, you got me... let's both go pee in the shower too.