What’s up with him?

So there’s this guy who’s been on my mind lately since he’s been sending me mixed signals. We’re friends. He’s friendly towards all girls and pays equal attention. But we usually spend some time together on our way home, just the two of us. He lets out compliments like my new hair cut looks good on me and that he thinks petite girls like me are cute and like how I’d waste my pretty genes if I decided not to have children in the future (Told him I’ve decided not to have kids). Other than those obvious compliments, I cannot tell if he is flirting. In person, he listens sincerely to all my stories and remembers all the details. He doesn’t bring out his phone around me and just really listens and engage in the conversation. He genuinely likes to know more about me. Sometimes, we tease each other and have playful banters. On social media, we equally initiate conversation. He sends me stuff that reminded him of me and I do the same. Other than that, he’s a gentleman to everyone. He opens the door, holds the umbrella, tries to fan me when it’s hot outside and sometimes even pays for the fare. I think he’d be this respectful and chivalrous to all ladies.

My gut feel tells me he’s attracted to me. Perhaps he’s testing the waters since I’ve also told him that I’m confused about my sexuality as well as I’ve never been in a relationship. What is up?
2 d ago
I just want to know if he’s just really the friendly type and sees me as a friend or is he into me?

11