Annoyed at boyfriend for being too tired to do anything with me but when his friends ask he ends up going out and getting drunk?

We’ve been dating two years. Today we were hanging out and he was texting a lot then told me he had plans to go out with his friends in an hour. I was annoyed because he was constantly on his phone with them and he didn’t even invite me even though I know them and girls were going too. Also whenever I come over later he’s tired and won’t want to do anything so I’m annoyed that he’ll just want to lay in bed with me all the time but whenever his friends text him he’ll go out till 3 am and get drunk. He does invite me sometimes but this time he didn’t. I do suggest things to do but he’ll often say he’s too tired and just wants to watch movies or play games with me. He works once a week and isn't in school right now so it’s not like he’s busy or stressed at all. Any advice on how to handle this?

03