I’m at a loss of right now. Someone help me please?

binginghockey
I know that I ask a lot of these questions but as of right now IM IN DESPERATE NEED OF HELP!!! recently my crush has been looking at me when I’m looking again (sneaking glances) I’m at a point where I want nothing to do with him, I’m losing losing feelings for him because of his actions, but I don’t want miss interpreter anything if they’re good signs. Today I was also talking to my principal (across from him and his friends) and one of his friends snorted at me while I had my back turned. I completely ignored it but it has been bothering me. my crush keeps seeing me in the hallways realizing its me looking at me for a second and then quickly looking away. (very fast at the wall, or staring off into the distance at the wall or he quickly turns his head from me right after he looks at me, and most of the time I’m not looking at him I watch him from the corner of my eyes) but at lunch today when I “wasn’t looking” (he did do this a few times) he kept on sneaking glances, and then when he would get caught he quickly look away and pretend he was looking at something else. My question is what is the meaning behind his head turning quickly? It’s as soon as he sees me (like a instant reflex) when I passed him at lunch with a girl friend of mine he was staring off at the locker that he was up against avoiding eye contact. yet, I wasn’t looking at him, but I did watch him do it from the corner of my eye again. What is the meaning behind ALL of this?
+1 y
did I do something wrong? it just makes me feel like his friends are the reason why he won’t approach me, he cares about what his friends say or think.
+1 y
he immediately turns his head away when he sees me. like he gets all jumpy and paranoid and panicky
13
6