Do you think he is actually interested in seeing where things go or just convincing me to hook up with him?

I've been talking to this guy for a few weeks, we kind of know a little bit about each other, but most of our convo is just flirting/sexting. I've told him that I'm not looking for a hookup/fwb and he said he isn't either. He has sent me private pics of him. He talks a lot about making out etc. He would send me snaps of his little sister every so often.

Whenever it gets sexual I would keep telling him that i'm not looking for a hookup/fwb and he said he isn't either. He tells me that he's a good guy with a good heart etc. I told him that I think he's just gonna hook up and ghost and he said he won't do that, he would keep seeing me, everyday if he could. He said I would be his little sl*t. Just things like that. We wouldn't really get to know each other we would just have casual conversations and ask each other some questions about our day or about each other.
He wants to see where things go
He is just convincing you to hook up with him
Other
Vote C
GirlGuy
1
1