True or False: Do you think a guy could change when he finds the ONE he will really like to date in a more serious way?

Or he will treat this lady like he had treated other ones he had met before in his past in this case hook ups, fuck buddies?

I mean I heard then when you really find the ONE you will change for sure, true or false?

In the particular case of this post is in regads or a 46 yrd old guy who always had claimed marriage is not part of his future plans, he enjoys the single life he had been living for years, free of drama or complications a relationship may have. He does like to get laid sure but nothing formal or serious with the ladies, in fact he expects that the lady doe snot develop emotions to the point of her falling in love with him, after they have sex, even and I mean even if the lady had know this guy for some years and do know each other, not random ladies he picks up for hook ups at bars or parties hook up with someone he does know.

Do these kind of guys could really change his mind for the ONE he maybe he finally finds and he do think it is the one he could date formally? The guy is 46.

I just wonder myself when you have sex with someone i mean there is bdy closeness, deep kisses, hugs, body touches, etc how can a man do not feel anything afterwards? Is their skin made of stone? Im just curious.
True
Flalse
GirlGuy
36
7