Guys, How do you respond when other dudes get passive aggressive with you due to your confidence?

My mannerisms tend to put other males my age on the defensive. I don't know precisely what it is and, frankly, I don't care.. but the result tends to be irritating.

I feel like there's this unspoken obligation among guys to care about what other guys think and to bend over backwards to be "bros" (meaning overly civil and sophisticated.. borderline scared of one another). I don't get that, I never got that, and I never will get that. You're not automatically anything special just because you're the same gender as me.

I feel like other guys see it in the way I carry myself and talk to them that I don't care about the aforementioned and it drives them into low-key hissy fits.

I'd like to underline the way I carry myself and talk to them. I barely ever have time to get any meaningful interaction in before they're already giving me.. and yes I'm gonna put it like this.. micro-attitudes.

Thing about passive aggression is that you can't really call it out because it's so easy to deny.

I don't know how to handle those situations.
1