Why is this guy I used to like telling his guy friends about me?

I liked this guy, but he turned out to be a jerk. He told me he was too prideful to be seen talking to me in public, would talk to me alone, but ignore me when others were around, and was accused of saying mean things about my appearance. He told me you couldn't talk to a girl in public unless you were sleeping with her, then later said he was just "pulling my leg" by ignoring me.

Anyways I cut him off, realized I liked the idea of him and not actually him, moved on, and dated this amazing guy for six months during my junior year and the summer. However, my ex and I broke it off when he went to college and since I started my senior year in high school, the old guy has been acting strange. I could be making assumptions but I'm pretty sure he's telling his friends about me, because today they stopped talking when I walked by and when I sat by him in one of his classes, he told his friend to sit by him and "don't leave me alone with her." Plus he told his twin brother I liked him and his other friend last year.

I'm so annoyed because I feel like he's making fun of me and the reason he's too prideful to talk to me is because I'm black. His friends are conservative white guys who think dating black girls is nasty. They actually said "ew she's black," when one of the guys said he hooked up with a black girl. This guy is in 3 of my classes and he doesn't even acknowledge me. His twin always says hi. But this guy will just look at me, then I'll feel awkward and wave but he won't even wave back. Even though last year we were literally playing "footsies" under the table during study hall. And we talked about all types of things. He changes so much around his friends. It's like so what I had a crush on you that went away when I found out the type of person you are. So what? Why does he need to tell all his friends and pretend I don't exist? I don't get it. I don't even like him anymore. Hell, I don't even want to be friends with him! What do I do?
1
1