Why does he still look for me when he rudely told me his life was so perfect without me?

I had a fling with this guy. It ended. He got married. I was trying to stay just friends. He still tried to get me to hook up with him after he was married. I didn't.

Anyways, I asked him a hypothetical question. He took it seriously. Then got weird on me and rude. I don't need that, so I blocked him and quit talking to him.

One day I had to go the bank across the street from where I work. I was in the drive through. He doesn't know my new vehicle. He was looking for me in my work place while he was stopped on traffic. Unfortunately my job is on his way home.

I dont know if he does it everyday, cause I try not to look for him anymore.

But why is he still looking for me when he was rude and weird trying to tell me his life was so perfect without me?
5
1