Should I be loyal to a married man?

Before you guys get angry about me being in love with a married man, I'll say this first. I cannot control who I'm attracted to or what I like. I'm in love with him and he is in love with me too. It all started with him flirting with me and giving me compliments. I was never interested until he made me feel good about myself. I have tried to move on but I can't stop thinking of him. He has made it clear he doesn't want to leave his wife. He never gives me a reason why.
He doesn't want me talking to other men. Well he doesn't like it. He won't talk to me for days and makes me feel guilty when I do. As his way of revenge, he wants to make me jealous. He does this by grabbing his wife ass and will makeout with her right in front of me while looking at me. I'm a single woman and he knows it, which is why he knows he can't get mad. He knows I won't tell his wife whats going on because I'm too scared and It'll make me look bad. I feel like I have to be loyal to him. We haven't had sex yet but he wants to. I still haven't decided if I should do it. What should I do?
Should I be loyal to a married man?
8
4