My boyfriend for 2 years says he doesn’t want any pictures of us in social media how do I react?

Additional facts, he did had pictures of us till we broke up in January he deleted all of them now we went back together in May and he says he doesn’t want any pictures of us. On Instagram but one of the reasons we broke up was cause he was talking to girls on Instagram and now he had the audacity of blocking me too. What do I do how do I react?
9 d
Update I told him I didn’t want to be a secret and he got upset with me he told me that he didn’t wanted to be in a relationship with me and told me he wants to break up. And I finally realized that I can’t be with someone who wants to “love me” in secret but he’s embarrassed to love me publicly, I love him. Yes! But I love myself more. And it’s time to walk away. The way he made me feel today the disrespect and the dishonesty in his words hurts so bad. But I need to do it I need peace.
5
3