Well this has to be one of the worst months for me in a long time, Where do I go now?

I've had a real shitty month, The beginning of the month, both my father and I had our house broken into and had some items stolen from us and I was yelled and look down at cause it was mostly my fault, I can't register for my college classes and my folks and family are gonna make hell run down upon me cause I haven't told them, I don't have a job anymore to even pull my own weight around my house, and I feel like I'm about to have a heart attack cause all the stress and anger that's about to come down on me, What the hell am I going to do? I feel like I'm in loop of bad luck and torment I can't think clearly or calm down, Any kind of advice would be a fucking sign of hope.
0
1