Ghosting help guys?

I was snapchatting this guy every single day for the past three months we would talk every single day and we both would flirt a lot and we both did find each other attractive and we got along really well. We weren't dating or anything just casually talking and we would facetime and he would visit me at work sometimes and he would send me his unreleased music since he produces music on soundcloud and he would never just leave me on read I did ask him if he was talking to anyone else just out of curiosity and I told him I wouldn't be mad at him or care if he was talking to other girls and he was honest and told me he was talking to other people as well and we were still talking for another week after that but he just ghosted me out of no where but he still kept me added as a friend on snapchat I can still see his stories, We both still follow each other on instagram and we do both have each-others phone numbers I just don't get if he's done talking to me why wouldn't he just didn't block me off everything.
Ghosting help guys?
Add Opinion