How to tell if a guy is a fuck boy?

The guy I like seems to be interested. We usually have short conversations online but they don’t last long. I don’t really question him a lot. I decided to shoot my shot by flirting with him by telling him he looks good in one of his gym Instagram story posts he complimented me back then I flirted back by saying “not as good looking as you though” after that he didn’t reply. He always replies and always has something to say the other times I’ve complemented him he seem really flattered and happy cause he sent me smiley face emojis. I don't know if he’s just being nice. He did initiate contact first , he doesn’t reply back after the third time but he will want to be near me at the gym and wave at me with a smile. I don't know if it’s me that sends him mixed signals? I usually ignore him at the gym acting like I don’t see him only cause I’m shy. I feel bad maybe that’s part of why he doesn’t want to talk or he’s not that interested? It’s either he’s could be an f-boy too or on my part. I want to confront him and keep flirting with him but him not replying but showing actions in person throw me off. Actions do speak louder than words. What are your thoughts?
How to tell if a guy is a fuck boy?
Add Opinion